CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8: I STILL DONT HAVE ENOUGH

HANJI's POV

After that little fight we have,we reentered the building earning a glare from everyone.I quickly shrugged it off,I lean to Levi a little and bend and whisper

"why are they looking at us like that?"

"well obviously,you ran off crying and I am chasing totally making me like an asshole making a woman cry" he said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"dont be such a smart ass" I said

"Dont be pissed just let them be" he stated as we approach the elevator.

As soon as the elevator closes the metal door,Levi pinned me to the wall

"Levi what are you doing?!" I shouted,shock consuming my whole body.He lift me up as he spreaded my legs wide as he got in between them.

"Levi!" I shouted once again as he rub his bulge to my area

"Shut up Hanji,I know you want it" he said seductively,I tried to fight him but he is just so strong

He thrusted his member to me eventhough he still have his pants on

"Ahh.." I moaned.He lifted my fitted skirt revealing my lacy underwear

"I really want to fuck the daylight out of you Hanji,right here right now" I blush madly at his remarks.He moved my panties sideways as he start fingering me with one finger but soon to soon he added another and another,thrusting his finger in and out,I can already feel my juices are dripping.He lifted my legs to his shoulder so he can stare at how wet I am.

"dripping already?I havent fuck you yet" he said pulling his finger out of me.God cant he wait until we arrive home at night?He put me down as he start unzipping his pants lowering his boxers letting his member free.He lifted me once again and spread my legs again as far as he can totally hanging me within his shoulder.Without any warning he thrust hard,I scream his name as I continued moaning.I really sounded like a slut.He continued thrusting adding his two fingers in me as he move them with rhythm,our little moment was interrupted my a sound saying that we will arrive at his office in a few seconds.He let go of me and redid his pants as we went off to his office.

As we arrive he shut the door quickly before turning his gaze to me.

"I still havent gotten enough Hanji" he said as he pinned me to his desk,my face facing the table.

"I want it hard" Levi said as he raise my skirt torning my undies,lowering his pants then fuck me doggy style.

"Levi ahh..its too ahh..animalistic" I said between moans

"I dont care"

After that we went for another round not caring if anyone will hear us fucking the shit out of each other.