Untitled Part 11

CHAPTER 11:THE VACANCY THAT SAT IN MY HEART

LEVI's POV

Ever since me and Hanji broke up I never slept with any other girl,love any other woman and I treat no one as my queen.I became really cold to everyone completely shutting their mouth and ofcourse shutting them out of my life.I want to be alone,I deserve it but Hanji dont,she never deserves it.

Its been two years yet I have never moved on.I sat there in silent as girls tried o flirt with me.Yes,I am in a club,I dont really wanna go here because it reminds me of Hanji but Erwin said I got to,I have to get another girl but no one will fullfill Hanji's place in my life and the vacancy she left in my heart.

"Hi,handsome" a girl said sitting on my lap

"Tch." I said as I get up leaving the woman on the ground

"Rude bastard" she murmur but enough for me to hear as she walk away

"Worthless piece of whore" I whisper.

I continue drinking my fifth bottle of beer but its not really affecting me due to the fact that I have high alcohol tolerance.Erwin approaches me

"Levi what's with the rudeness?"

"Its none of your business eyebrow" I walk out of the door,leaving the place.I want to go home,I want to be alone,away from the society.As I got out of my car,I went into my chamber and opened my closet to change my clothes.As I grab my clothes,a pice of fabric fall out from the top of the closet,I grab and unfolded it revealing Hanji's old maid uniform that she wore during our first night.My eye begins to water,falling to my face down to my jaw,I break down and hug her cloth.I pain in my chest like I've been stab my a knife a thousand times.I crawl onto my bed laying down with the dress that I hug for my dear life.

I woke up with my puffy cheeks and red eyes,I reach for the mirror on my night stand and stared at myself.I see a miserable man with a miserable life with no one and nothing but a heart with a missing piece.

HANJI's POV

I prepare a breakfast for two in my small kitchen over my small apartment.I ditched my old quarter two years ago since that break up because I dont want anything that is related to that bastard.As soon as I'm finished I walk to our room to wake up my 1 year old and half angel.

"Hey baby wake up,mommy's here" I rubbed his skin so he can feel my warmth.He opened his eyes,rubbing it shrugging the sleepyness off.I carried him on my arms as we headed to the kitchen.I feed him and I fed myself.We went to bath and change our clothes and have a little morning bonding that is interrupted by a knock on my door.I poned it revealing a black haired girl,a blonde and a brunette with a pair of green eyes.

"good morning Hanji-san,we are here to babysit Rivaille"The Blonde said,his name is Armin,the black haired is Mikasa and the brunette is Eren,these trio is my trusted teenage babysitter for my one and only child.If you are asking why Rivaille dont have Dad,well his father is bastard and ever since I learned that I am pregnant,I never dated anyone as I push myself to work harder because I have a child to take care of.I bid a goodbye to them as I kissed my baby's forehead and headed straight to work.I work on a cafe by the way,my salary were not that big but enough to support us both.

"Good morning Nanaba" I greeted my bestfriend as her boyfriend Mike sniff me but that's usual.

"You smell like a baby powder today Hanji" Mike said

"I always smell like that because I have a baby,Mike" Nanabe just laugh at her boyfriend's stupidity.

After our little chitchat I went to the counter to gather my necessarities and headed to the table where our first customer is.I approach him with a wide smile but quickly turned into frown when I see his face.

Author's Note:

Howdy readers!Yeah I write longer chapters this time.So how's my story,I know it sucks but I will try to make it better,after I finish this book I will write another LeviHan fanfic,isnt that great?!Leave a vote and comment and also follow me to be updated with my stories.And can someone teach me how to write a story on fanfiction.net?I already have an account same with my wattpad address,please comment down or add me in facebook Yukiko Hamano and message me there.