CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15:A KNIGHT WITH NO ARMOR

LEVI's POV

I open my eyes as a shining light blinded me for a second then my vision slowly becoming normal,I scan the whole place trying to look for clues for why I am here.My head hurts as I remember the scene before I was taken here.I look around and still there's no sign of Hanji nor Erwin,the place begins to move opening the big doors.As the door finally went wide open,my blood boil inside of me ready to kill anyone who dares enough to make Hanji be chained on a metal wall legs separated apart with only on her under wear.My anger were disturb by a clap, I search for where the clap is coming from only to be greeted by the bearded man in the name of Zeke.

"Well,well,well.Looks like the Knight in the shining armor is ready to save his damsel in distress,tsk.So Levi you finally grew a heart" he said patheticly,well every part of him is pathetic there's no need to identify it all,I cant say how pathetic he is with just a sentence it definitely end up by a 10 000 pages book. Tch is all I respond.

"Look at you Levi,you look like a filthy rat from the underground,You call yourself "Humanity's strongest soldier " but you look like a child ready to cry anytime soon,well by the way I change my own plan,I'm gonna make you savour everymoment with Hanji in your eyes as you watch her be fuck by me" he said groping Hanji's breast really hard making her close eyes be wide open.She cried pleading me to help her but I was no use,being chained on the floor is giving me a hard time.

"Look at her Levi,didnt you want to see her moaning and be ravage " he stated

"Well I want to hear her moaning my name and be ravage by me,NOT YOU!" I shouted the last part trying to breakfree from the chains.I search for anyone who could posibly help me but there is no one.

"If you are looking for your friend eyebrow,his eyebrows were finally shaved into thin sheets" he said sucking Hanji's neck,while Hanji just cry desperate to push him away.My anger was bursting out as his pathetic hand where caressing Hanji's smooth legs that were once wrap around my torso.He torn off Hanji's bra as her large breast were already exposed.

"No wonder Levi really like you,you serves as a delicious meal not in the table but in bed" he said as he pinch of Hanji's nipples.

"Dont you dare put that small dick of yours inside because I swear to God I'm fucking gonna cut that off and feed it to a dog!" I said angrily

"ohh really?" he said sucking Hanji's right nipple and groping the other

"Levi!!!help me" Hanji said with her pleading eyes full of sorrow.

The door swung open once again,but now with my uncle Kenny and our reinforcement.

"We arrive just in time" he said but Annie,Reiner and Berthodt came into action the only enemy that they didnt kill outside,one of my men releases me as they fought the B.R.A and I charge at Zeke landing a punch on his face but his fist meet my face to as we ramble to the ground,My eyes were full of anger ready to kill anyone who dares to be my enemy,we continued to fight to death,punching,kicking each others faces.He push me to the wall as he landed two punches at my face but I manage to flip us over,punching his face multiple times as many as I wanted to.I look at his as it bleeds,I grab his hair hitting his head on the wall until he fell unconcious,Kenny and the others are having hard time to fight the B.R.A team because actually those three were trying to escape and not be killed.I release Hanji as she fall into my arms unconcious,I look at Hanji's body from head to toe,I blush at the realization that she was half naked,if this was a normal day she'd probably moaning my name right now but it is not.I wrap my jacket around her body to cover her and to make her warm.As we go outside the Police were already here with Petra with her usual worried expression and ofcourse Oluo always tailing on behind.They arrest Annie as my uncle Kenny knock her outcold.While the remaining were you know,taken by the forces of the law.I carried Hanji bridal style as we got inside the transportation back to the place where we can be at peace.I notice that Erwin is not with us so I begin to yell getting everyone's attention but they assured me that Erwin is alright and his eyebrows are fine.

JUST AS I PROMISE!!an UPDATE EVEN THOUGH I'm very busy.Thank you for 150+ reads!!😀😀