stiles when...

He tells you he loves you

It was any typical night at your boyfriend's house. You two were snuggled together on his couch watching a movie. This week's theme for movies was horror.

"Ohmygod!" You jumped and hid yourself under the blankets, shielding your eyes from the horror movie. Stiles laughed beside you and uncovered the blanket from your face.

"You're so cute when you're jumpy," He teased. "Shut up," You laughed and threw some popcorn at his face, he opened his mouth and caught one of them.

"Okay 'Mr. I'm so good at everything' let me show you how it's done," You said and grabbed a handful of popcorn trying to successfully catch one in your mouth. Stiles smiled as he watched you fail.

"I'm in love with you," He suddenly blurted out and caused you to drop the popcorn. "W-What?" You asked in disbelief.

"I'm in love with you, Y/N. I'm hopelessly, completely in love with you. God, I love you so much I don't know why it's taken me so long to-," You cut him off by smashing your lips against his. The kids was deep and passionate and greater than anything you ever felt before.

"I love you too, Stiles," You grinned. "Thank God." He whispered before colliding your lips together again.