Chapter 4- New experiences

Max's P.O.V.

Well things for me have been going better than expected, I have a date with probably the hottest girl at Cedarwood High. Collin is constantly telling me how hot she is, well he can back the fuck off.

"Seriously Max, how the hell did your ugly ass land a date with her?"

"What can I say she likes my charm, oh and probably also because I'm not a man whore like yourself."

You are probably wondering how Collin could be friends with me and still be known as the school man whore, I can't give you an answer to that. I think by 10th grade he got with at least half of the entire school body. Collin's a good guy at heart, and the girls are all obsessed with him, not exactly for his heart but his looks, it works for him though because he's doing the exact same thing.

"Ah right. Almost forgot about all the girls I've done, well I have to get to my next conquest over there. Have a dashing time on your date with the exquisite, Blair." He smirks at me.

"Watch it asshole."

"Yeah, yeah. The only asshole I'll be watching is Blair's." He burst out laughing.

"You're fucking gross. Leave."

"Alright I'm out. Bye." He waves me goodbye and walks over to some blonde bimbo, some things never change.

***

Tonight is the night where I go on my first date. I know I acted like it was weird that she's never been on one but I wasn't going to seriously admit I've never been on one either. I mean it's not like I ever wanted to go on one until I met her.

She's different, she's the type of girl you have meet your family, marry, have kids with, and grow old with.

That's always been the type I've looked for, but since it's 2014 it's quite damn rare to find someone like that. I'm a guy that gets in a relationship for the long run, so I'm not going to ask her to be my girlfriend until I can see myself being with her for years. Hell, I should ask her to be my girlfriend already because if I'm being honest, I can see myself having a future with her. She just gives off this vibe that makes me feel comfortable and appreciated.

I know me and her still have a long way to go since we barely know each other, but I have a feeling once I know her, I'll like her even more.

***

Okay, if I told you I wasn't nervous, my hands aren't sweaty, and my legs aren't shaking I'd be a shit of a liar. I'm flipping out over here. Ring the doorbell Max, you can do it.

Here goes nothing. I look down at my outfit, which is a purple dress shirt and a pair of dark jeans.

"I'll be there in a second."

Yup that was her voice, oh shit.

I hold the flowers behind my back, I'm honestly so unsure of everything I'm doing, what if she hates the flowers? I'm ripped from my thought when she opens the door looking so damn beautiful I nearly choked on my tongue. Is that even fucking possible?

"Hey Max." She smiles. I look down at her outfit, it's a maroon dress with a black cardigan and some type of summer heels? I think they're called wedges at least that's what my mom calls them.

I have no clue what to say so I just pull the flowers from behind my back and she gasps.

"Wow look at you Maxwell! Going all out, by the way these are beautiful. Thank you so much." I breathe out the breath I was holding because well she liked the flowers. I want everything to be perfect for her, she deserves perfect.