Chapter 8- Its just like breathing, thoughtless...

Blair's P.O.V.

It's currently morning and I hear snoring coming from beside me, I'm totally disoriented that I spring up way to fast for someone who is half awake and asleep.

"What the fuck was that?" I hear someone say from beside me.

This causes me to jump from my bed like a scared cat and land straight on my ass.

"Ouuchh." I groan in pain.

"Blair what the hell are you doing?" The person asks.

Finally I look up to see my boyfriend, laying in my bed, half naked, with ice taped to his stomach, and his dark curls are all over the place; he looks lickable, aside from the bruises on the stomach issue.

"Sorry, I totally forgot you we're here and I got scared." I mumble out, clearly embarrassed.

"Come here babe." He tries to help pull me up, but since his stomach is in excruciating pain, it does work out well.

"My butt really hurts." I complain.

"Want me to rub it?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"Stop being peverted, Maxwell." I scold, joking of course.

He flips me over and actually starts to rub my ass, what the fuck?

"Maxwell! Stop it, right now." I flip back over.

He laughs and kisses me, "But babe, I really like your ass."

"Shut up." I grumble.

"Come here." He says while pulling me by the waist to lay down with him. He gives me a kiss again and tells me "Relax."

Minutes pass of us just laying there and enjoying us just being together happily. But of course my mouth decides to ruin the moment by saying, "I really think we should report this to the police, I don't want you living like this."

He groans, "Don't worry about it."

"As long as I'm alive and well, I will worry about it Max, your my boyfriend I have a right to give you an opinion on the way you live."

"That's where your wrong, I can't control it, so thanks so much for your opinion but it doesn't change shit." He spats out.

I move away from him; begging that he'll understand where I'm coming from. "That's the problem with you Max, you are able to change this, you can go to the police, show them these bruises, and tell them about your issues at home. Doing that, it'll save your mom and yourself. But you sitting here and doing nothing is just making it even more god damn worse."

"I can't go to the police." He whispers.

"Yes, yes you can. Your mom may be pissed at you and until you work that out with her you can stay here, but please do this for me, your mom, and even yourself."

"Will you come with me?" He says softly.

"Of course, baby." I kiss him.

***

"Are you sure I should do this?" He asks as we pull up to the police station.

"Yes, this is the right thing to do." I reassure him.

He nods and I kiss him lightly, to show him my support.

"Let's go sexy."

"Okay." He says while opening his car door.

We walk hand in hand to the police station and I mentally cheer in my head because I'm so proud of him.

He looks at me to encourage him, so I nod. He walks up to the front desk. The officer sitting there looks up, and is definitely taken aback by Max's appearance.