Chapter 6- You change the whole ball game.

Max's P.O.V.

Blair Ann Quently, otherwise known as my girlfriend. Yes my girlfriend, it may be a surprise to you, but you should've seen how the kids at school took it. People were practically gaping at us throughout the whole first Monday we came back.

I understand why they looked at us like that, I mean Blair is extremely hot, has an amazing personality, and is so strong, yet I am just a mad and sad boy with a hidden messed up family.

Obviously people don't know about the family part, it's something nobody knows except my mom and I.

I am planning to tell Blair one day being that she told me about her having cancer. I get it, you may think I'm stupid to date her because my heart breaking in the relationship is inevitable. I think it'll be worth the heartbreak in a way. She makes me forget about my shitty life and I can't thank her enough for what she does.

Sadly today I happened to be stuck with the dudes instead of her. The whole time we've hung out, all of them have been asking if my relationship with Blair is fake, like obviously fucking no.

"Dude, you've gotta be shitting us. This isn't beauty and the beast. Come on." Shane responds to me claiming my relationship with her is very much real.

"Shane, I'm pretty sure it's real, I mean when she straddles me and makes out with me it seems pretty real. You wouldn't know what that feels like though, right?"

"Dick."

"Well I am very much confused about Max's love life, as of all of you are, but if you'd do me the pleasure of shutting the hell up so I can play black ops, it'd be well appreciated." Collin interjects the conversation.

"So how'd you even meet her?" Luke whispers in my ear while Collin and Jake play black ops.

"Gym class." I reply

"Seriously? Wow. She's hot. You got lucky bro."

"Oh I know, I know." I say knowingly

I seriously did get extremely lucky, it's like winning an academy award.

Thank you. I'd like to take this time to thank my gym teacher, Mr. C for assigning me my wonderful partner Blair who now happens to be my girlfriend. Couldn't have done it without you Mr. C, thank you.

That would more than likely be my speech.

***

My phone buzzes next to me right before I'm about to jump in the pool.

Hey sexy. I just wanted to text you than I'm about to get tests done right now to check how my chemo is going, ill text you back after it's over. Maybe we could hangout? -B

Hey babe. Yeah that sounds perfect, I'm still with the guys right now. Good luck with the results, crossing my fingers and praying to god that everything will be okay. -M

Okay I'll text you later. Enjoy! Bye xoxo -B

"Who the hell are you texting, lover boy?" Shane calls out to me from the pool.

"Matter of fact, it's my lover. I really like her is that a problem?"

"Actually, yes it is!" Collin says.

"Why the hell is it a problem?" I ask, incredulously.

"Well, you see my friend, since you are dating her, that makes us unable to date her, I mean we all know it'll get fucked up somehow and..." I cut Collin off immediately.

"Excuse me? How the hell would I fuck it up? I wouldn't dream of ever messing this shit up with her, she's not someone any of you would go for so don't you even think for a second she'd be interested in any one of you." I say seriously, they are really starting to piss me the fuck off.