Chapter 5- Are you complaning?

Blair's P.O.V.

My phones ringing for about the thousandth time since yesterday. I just got back from my first date, with my boyfriend, Max.

I reluctantly pick up my phone

"TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" yeah, I may have just popped an ear drum,
Thanks to Liana.

"BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL CRUSH YOUR ZAC EFRON POSTER COLLECTION IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTION!!"

"Don't you dare even think about that Lee, I will rip your Colton Haynes poster right after."

"You bitch, I swear if you touch him I will cut of your hair, maybe I'll even punch you in the bo..."

"Alright shut up already. I'll tell you what happened if you stop threatening me every two seconds."

"Okay, okay I'll shut up. GO!"

"Okay, remember when you gave me a thumbs up?"

"Yeah."

"Well right before that happened I was dancing with him. When all the sudden I felt like something was poking me in the back, I know what a boner is don't worry, Lee. So basically in my mind I was thinking like fat Amy from pitch perfect because when It happened my mind was like "ooop there it is" , yeah it was kind of weird for me but whatever I got over it. Then he kissed me."

She laughs at my reference to fat amy, I knew she would.

"Okay go on, I know there's more to this story."

"Erm, yeah so we went on a date tonight and now were dating." I say nervously.

Liana squeals, oh this is going to be a joy.

"YOU GOT YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND, oh my god. Wait. Did you tell him about your condition and everything?"

"Yes. I made sure to tell him before things went way out of hand. However I didn't exactly tell him how soon I could be gone."

"Jesus B, you know you have too tell him he may get crushed, you don't want him to have hopes for things that may not happen. Trust me, I know how that feels." She starts to sniffle, great this wasn't supposed to be an emotional phone call.

"Hey Lee, I promise your going to be alright, you know without me. I love you, I'm not going anywhere just yet, and with Max, I'll figure it out. I'll tell him soon enough."

"Okay, I love you too. Just so you know I am happy for you. You deserve to find love you know?"

"Yeah I know, goodnight Lee."

"Night, B."

***

The next morning I woke up, practically skipping, needs to say my mom was completely bewildered.

"What got into you?"

"Well, mom, I had an amazing night last night with Max. You know the guy I told you about."

"Oh right, that's great sweetie I'm so happy for you, really. You told him everything right? So he's not going into this relationship expecting something that may not happen."

"I told him practically everything. I mean I didn't tell him how long i have left but everything else yeah."

"Sweetie, I don't think it's fair to do that to him."

I grunt. I know it isn't, I'd be pretty pissed at him if it was the other way around but I can't tell him. Not yet at least.

"I'll tell him soon mom, don't worry."