Chapter 16- Evermore.

Max's P.O.V.-

I'm talking to Collin and Jake about how awesome the Call Of Duty Ghost video game is when my phone starts ringing off the hook.

After ignoring it for the 3rd time, Collin says "Answer the fucking phone already, what if it's Miss. Quently and she needs to have her sexual needs satisfied?" He adds a wink for effect.

Taking out my phone from my pocket I tell Collin, "Dude, that happened before I got here, maybe she can't get enough of me. But I don't think it's her, my mom calls me all the time so-" my heart stops when I look down at who's calling.

Fuck.

Quickly I answer the phone, "Babe, are you okay?" You can clearly hear the worry in my voice.

She screams into the phone and says "I'm fine, don't worry, it's just that-" she stops mid sentence.

My heart starts to calm down after her clarifying she's okay,"it's just what, babe?"

"Well my mom was skinny dipping in the backyard." She says so fast I can barley understand it.

"Okay?" I'm totally confused.

"MAX SHE WAS WITH A GUY!" She screams in my ear.

"What? Are you serious?" She got caught, luckily Blair and I have never gotten caught doing that. I thank god for that quickly before she starts talking again.

"Yes! I mean I'm happy that she's seeing someone but what the fuck why did I have to see them both butt ass naked?"

That makes me laugh,"I'm sure it was a sight you never wanted to see but still be happy she's found someone okay babe. I'll be home soon, I love you."

"Evermore."

I still smile huge when she says that to me. I remember the first time she used it and she told me that'd be our thing, apparently the people in the books she reads have a thing and she wanted one too.

"Dude.You are so whipped." All the guys laugh.

"You would be too if you had Blair, Too bad she's mine." I yell at them hoping they'll piss off.

"I can't disagree with that." Collin replies.

"That's what I thought."

***

"Yay, you're home." I'm quickly tackled to the floor before I even knew it.

"Hmmpp." I moan when I hit the ground.

"Ooops, I'm sorry but I'm just so happy to see you." Blair huskily whispers in my ear.

I look up into her beautiful hazel eyes and get lost like I do every time, "Hey beautiful." I move up and kiss her lips.

Suddenly she pushes into the kiss more, adding more force then we've had for the past months.

When she pulls away from my mouth I bite her lip hoping she'll come back, I whisper "Where did that come from?"

"Not sure but it felt damn good." I laugh into her hair, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck, one of my many favorite parts of her body.

"You smelling me?" She laughs, intimidating me from earlier this morning.

I shrug. "Always am."

"Let's go to bed babe, we'll interrogate my mother in the morning."

"Sounds good." I pick us both up from the floor and she wraps her legs around my waist.

***

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." I hear in my sleep but don't take the time to comprehend what it means.

I feel weight sit on top of me but that's not gonna stop me from my sleep.

Then I feel kisses start up my arm, then move to my neck then down my chest, I know immediately who it is just by my reaction to it.

"Fuck babe." I moan.

"That's the voice I love so much." Then she sprawls out on top of me, intertwining our legs, lacing her fingers through mine, and putting her face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so god damn much." I whisper in her ear.

"I could say the same." She says while placing a kiss to my neck.

"Can we lay here forever?" I ask hoping the answer is yes.

"I'd love too. But we do have to interrogate my mother."

"Right." I roll my eyes.

After a few minutes of just laying there she yells,"LETS GO!"

"Ugh. Why did you have to scream it in my ear?"

"Because I love you." She grins mischievously at me.

"Great way to show your affection." I playfully push her off me, almost pushing her to the floor.

She yelps and points her finger at me, "For that, you'll have to give me a piggy back ride."

"Whatever." I shrug, because I love feeling her against me, so I could care less.

She jumps on my back, she barely weighs anything now so it's doesn't make me grunt, "Giddy up now horsey!"

"I never agreed to be your horse." I whine.

"Don't care." she bends over and kisses me on the cheek.

"LET'S GO BOY."

With that I take off, with my princess riding on my back of course.

***

Once we make it to the kitchen, Blair takes charge and makes us sit down at the table with her mother, apparently this is a huge deal because she's never seen her mother with a man since her father.

"Mom, I saw something yesterday that let's say I wish I could erase from my mind, and I wanted to ask you what I exactly saw." Blair calmly says to her mom.

"Um am I missing something?" Karen says looking back and forth between Blair and I.

"Mom, cut the shit, I saw you with a guy, in the pool with him, nak-" Karen cuts her off.

"I can explain." She pleads, nervousness is apparent in her eyes.

"I don't need an explanation mom, just who is it?"

"Well, he's you're ugh, Doctor." That surprises both of us.

"Dr. Smith?" She questions.

"Yes." Karen says rubbing her hands together.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Blair screams, well this escalated quickly.

"It's not what you think, I wouldn't ever try to replace yo-"

"I SAW MY DOCTOR NAKED?!?" Now she sounds horrified, she starts rubbing her eyeballs almost trying to erase the image in her mind.

I burst out laughing.

"This is not funny." Blair tells me.

"It kinda is babe." Karen is laughing now too.

"That's a relief I thought you were going to be mad I'm seeing him."

"She's not mad, she's happy, she told me earlier." I tell Karen honestly.

"I'm going to go wash my eyes out with water maybe it'll help the image go away." She shoots up from her chair and runs towards the bathroom.

"Babe it's not going away." I laugh and follow her.

"Don't tell me what will happen." she mumbles as she throws water in her eye.

She looks up at me and I'm not able to breathe for a moment, she's just so damn beautiful.

"Let me help you." I tell her and kiss away all the water that's dripped down her face.

Then I shift over to her lips and I fall in love all over again.