Chapter 11- Hide and Seek

Blair's P.O.V.

"So needs to say, I'm grounded." I explained to Liana.

"I cannot believe you shaved Cole, having your mom ground you is inevitable, nobody messes with him." She laughs.

"It was so worth it!" I half shout to her, while cracking up, because really? I'm not known to do stuff like that. I've never been grounded in my life until now, but hey, it's a new experience.

"What was so worth it, baby?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

I turn around to see, Collin, who claims I am his girlfriend, guys and their stupid assumptions. I revert my eyes to Max who is standing there giving Collin a death glare, "Nobody calls her "baby" except me." He tells Collin sternly.

"Man, calm down, I get it she's yours." Collin rolls his eyes, stating the obvious fact that Max and I are infact boyfriend and girlfriend.

"You're damn right she is." Max says while leaning down and kissing me hard. There's no doubt in my mind that he's claiming his territory, but if he's kissing me I couldn't care less.

"Do sit." Liana tells them.

"Collin why are you even here? You don't have lunch this period." I ask, while wondering what stupid thing he must've done to get out of class.

"Well, you see here young grasshopper, I am the king of pranks, so I decided to pull one on my lovely teacher, who gladly kicked me out after the stunt." He explains to me.

"What'd you do?" This can't be good.

"I simply changed the light bulbs in the room to strobe light bulbs, then chucked a huge water ballon at her, hoping she wouldn't be able to tell who it was, but clearly she saw enough to know it was me, so here I am."

"I cannot believe you did that." I say as we all laugh.

"You should've seen her face oh my god it was like a deer caught in headlights, it was to die for." He tells us.

"Well we got to get to math class, I'll see you guys later, come on Lee." I say to the guys.

But right before I can fully get up Max pulls my arm bringing me face to face with him, he grabs my face with both his hands gently and kisses me softly, god i could live for this. "I love you babe." He whispers against my lips, "Love you too, sexy." I wink at him, getting up and walking over to Lee.

Right before i leave the lunchroom I turn back to Max and see him staring at me intently, you can see the love shining through his eyes when he looks at me, Thats what keeps me strong. He is the reason I am staying positive and dealing with my cancer. Maybe just maybe I could win against cancer with him by my side.

***

"Mom, I'm home, not that you're happy to see me." I yell out while walking into the kitchen to find something to cure my starvation.

"In here." She calls out, her voice sounding like it came from the dinning room.

After grabbing some fruit salad and a yogurt, I stalk off to the dinning room to ask her a question, that will determind if I live or die.

"Uh, hey mom. I've been meaning to ask you about something really important, but I feel as if you will be happy with my decision." I explian to her.

"So what is it honey?"

"I think I want to get back on chemo, I've been off of it for the past 2 months because you know why, but I think I've changed my mind."

She looks at me in surprise and then starts crying, but they're happy tears this time, not like the last time I told her about getting off chemo.