Chapter 7- The truth comes out.

Max's P.O.V.

A few weeks after Blair and I's first fight, we've become a lot stronger as a couple. I'm hoping the fighting is done for a while though, that shit isn't amusing.

I just got back from her house, and the whole time I was there I was contemplating on telling her about my father. The dick doesn't even deserve to be called my dad, to me he's just a sperm downer.

He's going to be home at any moment and I really dread it, I wish I could sleep at Blair's, not going to lie.

She was a bit handsy today, it was hard to keep the huge bruise on my stomach away from her, she's constantly touching my stomach, not trying to sound like a little bitch, but it hurt.

Just as I'm about finish the end of the 10th chapter in the fault in our stars I hear my dad come in the door, I hate my home life so much.

"MAX, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, THIS INSTANT!"

I hop of my bed so fast I feel dazed, I sprint down the stairs and come face to face with my father.

"IM GOING TO ASK YOU THIS AND I EXPECT AN EXPLANATION." He asks half yelling, meanwhile I'm right in his fucking face, I'm not deaf asshole.

"Okay." I reply immediately.

"Why the FUCK wasn't the dishwasher emptied and filled and why weren't the clothes washed?" He asks austerely.

"Well, I was at Blair's today and..." He cuts me off before I can even finish.

"Hold it. Who in gods name is, Blair?" He asks questioning.

"She's erm, my girlfriend." I say weakly.

"I told you no fucking girlfriends, she's already messing with your at home life, chores, what else? You grades, because if so, I'll gladly stop whatever is going on between you guys."

"Dad, she's not like that at all, seriously she's a good one. I promise."

"I don't want you hanging out with her anymore on the weekdays, it's not exceptable. "

"What the hell? No, I need to see her dad." I respond because he can't fucking do this, she needs me to be there with her. What if she needs me and I won't be there?

"Don't make me change it to forbidding you from seeing her, I wouldn't like to do that." He laughs.

"No you'd fucking love it, wouldn't you? Do you take pleasure in watching me suffer?"

"Suffering my ass, she's just some dumb ass useless girl, grow a fucking bridge and get over it." He spits out.

He did not just fucking say that.

I push his drunken ass on the floor and sit on his chest.

"I swear to fucking god, you say one more bad word about her and I'll..."

"You'll do what Maxwell? You are fucking worthless, you can't do shit. Who the hell do you think you are, cursing at me? I'm your father and you'll respect me." He replies.

"I hate you so much, let me guess this is you taking your anger out on me because mom wasn't able to carry through with what you wanted, she couldn't help it and neither can you, so stop fucking taking it out on people. Or even better why don't you build a fucking bridge and get over it?" I mimic.

"That's it." He responds with a punch to my face, he's never done that before.

I must have really pissed him off.

I groan in pain while I lie on the floor, hopeless, my dad gets up and starts kicking me in the same place where my bruise happens to be, which he happily gave to me, not to long ago.