Chapter 7

Forth keep is focus with the competition arrangements but since Beam couldn't come to the practice hall he felt better. Wan approach towards Forth with a smile. Forth ask why she looks excited. Wan reply she has a gossip to share with him. Forth mention he is not interested with her gossip stuff. Wan mention the gossip is about Beam. Immediately Forth ask what is the matter.

Wan:  The gossip is Star from Arts Faculty and Moon from medical faculty is fighting to win Beam.

Forth who already know about this earlier appear to be normal infront of Wan.

Forth: What so interesting about it now?

Wan: Till yesterday they just have cold war but today they speak out about it. Can you believe they said they like Beam infront of all stars and moon and challenge each other.

Forth: What?... Infront of everyone.

Wan: Yes... Fun right. I'm excited to see who will Beam choose. From Jacklin's style we can she is rich but I did some search and came to know that Suthee is the only son of our university president. Literary he is the owner of our university. Beam just hit a jackpot.

Forth: But he look so humble.

Wan: That's only for Beam and people he likes... Forth. Just now only we witnesses how rude and angry he can be. The management rushes to protect him.

Forth: Let Beam choose. I have some work to do. Wan manage this on my behalf.

Forth mention that and walk towards the medical faculty. There he found Beam in middle of Suthee and Jacklin. Forth walks towards them and drag Beam with him. Suthee and Jacklin shocked to Forth's sudden action. Forth ask them to go to practice hall and he have something to do with Beam. Both of them obey to Forth's words and walk towards the practice hall.

Beam thank Forth for saving him. Even Pha couldn't do anything just now.  Beam continue to mention these kids are funny but Beam don't watch Forth's reaction who is not happy.

Forth: Beam... did you made your choice whom to select..

Beam: Between both of them uh... I haven't but both of really funny an intresting.

Forth: Beam can you accept a guy to be a your partner.

Beam: Yes... If I love that person. Forth I don't see gender for love. LOVE is LOVE for me.

Forth: But why you don't tell about this earlier.

Beam: Hahaha... you don't ask me about this earlier Forth...

At this moment Beam notice Forth's face who look upset. Beam couldn't identify the reason accurately he wanted to ask about it to Forth but Pha come there mention their Professor is on her way to the class. Beam and Pha said bye and run towards their class.

Beam runs and collide with their Professor who ask him to stand out side of the class as the punishments. Although Pha don't collide with her but he get the punishments as well. Both of them laugh and stand infront of their class without a shame. Pha mention about their outdoor photoshoot for moons and stars. Beam ask how be can join since Forth bring such rules but Pha reply the outdoor photoshoot is under him so Beam and Kit can join him. Beam happily thank Pha since Beam love vacation by the beach. Pha mention the trip would be held by end if this week. Beam promised to go out with Forth that weekend but Forth also have to be in trip to manage the crowd. Beam called Forth to confirm about this. Eventually Forth forget about the trip and apologize to Beam but he is suprise to hear Beam also will be on the trip. Forth get excited as he could spent his time with Beam but he have to manage Suthee, Jacklin and Wan for that. He just plan how to manage three of them.

Its the trip day and finaly Kit show up with Ming. Ming get fully recovered and look cool and handsome. Beam ask what happen to him. Yo reply Ming had flu and fever because of draining in rain. Beam ask why have to drain in rain. Pha reply some special took place that's why. Kit blush and ask Pha to stop teasing him. Beam get curious and bring Pha aside to know what happen.

Beam: Pha can you tell what happen?

Pha: Few days back Kit hug Ming because of the thunder sound and Ming used the opportunity to kiss Kit under the  heavy rain.

Beam: So romantic.

Pha: Yes... but Kit ignore him after that till he don't know that Ming fall sick. Kit know it through Yo's call and been taking care of Ming since then even Yo not allowed.

Beam: ohhh...so the shipped sailed.

Pha: Somesort...but Kit dowan said it from his mouth. He let Ming kiss him and cuddle him but he doesn't want to open up.

Beam: No worries... I know how to help Ming. Kit here I come...