Chapter 16

Pha and Kit who over hear the conversation between Beam and Wan through the phone feel proud of Beam. They go to him and share their happiness with him. Its only left one day for the competition and everyone is busy with the practice and arrangements. Somehow Pha able to bring Yo for lunch in his faculty with Ming. Beam had his lunch since Forth said he wouldn't able to be there. While they are having lunch Jacklin and Suthee came and approach Beam. Both of them compete each other to talk with Beam.

Pha and Kit just smirk at Beam who struggling in between both of them. Unexpectedly Forth come there at that moment. He saw Pha and Kit first so he walk to them and ask about Beam. Pha, Kit, Ming and Yo got shocked to see Forth there at such moment. They scard something would happen. Forth ask where is Beam four of them look at each other but didn't open their mouth. However, it didn't took much time for Forth to see Beam. Pha and Kit try to explain something but Forth in no mood listen to them.

Forth go to Beam and stand infront of him. Beam forced to smile at him while Suthee and Jacklin wish at Forth. Forth return their wish. Beam ask what is he doing there since he mention he is busy just now. Forth didn't talk to Beam, he just pull Beam from his seat. Suthee and Jacklin wonder what is going on.

Forth sit in the seat opposite to both of them and make Beam sit on his lap. Pha mention ownership claimed while other just smile. Beam feel shy but he didn't make any effort to move from Forth. He enjoys the attention from Forth especially when Forth get jealous. Forth bought ice-cream desert for Beam and that's the purpose of his visit.

Forth feed them to Beam while Suthee and Jacklin watch the scene with open mouth

Forth feed them to Beam while Suthee and Jacklin watch the scene with open mouth. Both of them stood up from their seat but Forth ask them sit in his cold tone.  Even Beam get scard when Forth use his cold tone with his expression. Forth continue to feed Beam and ask them why they are leaving. Both Jacklin and Suthee look at each other but didn't mention anything. Beam feel bad for them and decided to help them.

Beam: Forth, let them go. They have practice later.

Forth: Did I ask you?

Beam: No...

Forth: Just eat...

Forth look back at Suthee and Jacklin who finding way to escape from Forth. Suthee garther his strength and speak up. He mentioned they just came to talk with Beam. Forth shoot the next question why it has to be Beam when there are so many seniors in the campus. Jacklin reply because both of them like Beam. Forth asked whether they are aware of Beam being his boyfriend. Both of answered nodded no with sad expression and reply now they can see that.

Forth reply it's good to see both of can sense that. I didn't forbid you to see Beam but you can't see him more than a senior. Understand!!!. Both of nodded yes and left the place. Beam just smile at the situation and Forth ask him what are you smiling using same cold tone. Beam's smile vanished in a seconds. Forth felt Beam is extremely cute with that expression. He hug Beam's waist and kiss in his check while Beam eating his ice-cream. Forth slowly lick the ice-cream that left on Beam's lip.

It becomes show of the day for Pha, Yo, Kit and Ming. Kit shouted at Forth give some respect to the campus. Forth look at Kit and mention this is not as worst as what you did Ai'Kit. Now everyone's attention focus at Kit. Before Kit say or do anything Ming run from there. Hey!!! You did everything and where are you going now? Shouted Kit at Ming... Ming just reply Im sorry P' and escape.

Yo: Ming will run like this when he is shy.

Pha: Shy... something is really fishy. Kit... no you won't tell me. Forth do you mind to share what they did in campus.

Kit: Beam... ask Forth to stop or will tell about the shower.

Beam: Its okay Kit... Im used to it now. Let hear what you and Ming did. Forth tell...

Forth: They have some intimate section in campus gym shower.

Beam: Ohh... so intense

Pha: No wonder he is so knowledgeable.

Kit: Enough... both of you shut up. I didn't do anything. Ming the one force and drag me into the shower. Forth how did you know about this?

Forth: Im in the gym at that time.

Kit curse Ming for making him embrass like this silently. Pha get closer to Yo and ask his permission but Yo reply no until he is 21 years old. Shit... I have to wait for 3 years sounded Pha sadly...