Chapter 14

Errrmmm....

Beam heard a familiar voice and look around. It's again Kit, Ming and Pha standing in front of them. Beam get shy and push Forth away from him.

Forth: You guys don't have any other work to do is it.

Pha: Forth... what I ask you to do and what are you doing.

Kit: I guess Forth is checking whether he is successful in making Beam pregnant or not. So what is the result positive or negative.

Ming: So fast... yesterday only propose and everything done.

Kit: These two before propose also... haha

Pha: What happen Kit?

Before Kit continue Beam close Kit's mouth with some candies and shout nothing at Pha. Forth seat quietly and enjoy they way Beam handle the tease by his friends. Forth remind Pha that he just help because Yo is not feeling well. Now Yo gets better so Pha need to get back to his work. The moment Yo's name appear only everyone realize Yo is not there. Pha look around and saw Yo is taking picture with the waiter in resort cafe with his sweetest smile. I told him not to smile like that but he is not listening to me... said Pha annoyedly. He walk towards Yo and bring him with him. Yo still able to bid bye towards the waiter which increase Pha's anger. Pha hold Yo's and bring him.

Forth: If anyone see that from far would think Pha is kidnapping Yo.

Beam: Yaa... Yo looks extremely small in front of Pha. I wonder how that kid going to manage Pha.

Kit: I wonder the same.

Pha: Forth... photoshoot for all moons and stars are done. I think we can pack up and back to campus.

Forth: Pha we still have time can't we let them to enjoy.

Pha: With this guy here.  Ohh... Forth I can't...  do you know most of the workers in resort already have his number.

Ming: Yo..

Yo: hmmm... when they ask I can't say no.

Yo mentioned that with his softest and cutest voice which able melt Pha's anger.

Forth: Okay.. okay I understand. Lets ask everyone to get ready to move.

Beam just laugh. Pha ask Ming, Kit and Beam to guard Yo and bring Forth with him. Since all of them already pack their belongings earlier so they just sit and rest. Ming and Yo focus on playing game on their phone. Kit able to see Beam is really happy but he still some doubts to clear up. Kit asked about Wan to Beam and her relationship with Forth. Beam tell Kit everything and mention he felt bad for avoiding Forth. Beam continue that he couldn't answer Forth the moment Forth ask such question to him. Kit feel relief hearing Forth's break up with Wan. He ask Beam to forget the past and be happy with Forth. Beam nodded to Kit. Ming comes to Kit.

Ming: P'Kit...

Kit: yes... Ming

Ming: Did you tell him about that to P'Beam.

Kit: Oh.. haven't. Luckily you reminded me about that.

Ming: Okay... tell him.

Ming back to Yo and continue to play. Beam wonder what is the matter. Beam ask Kit is the matter.

Kit: Beam there is something going in engineering faculty related with Forth.

Beam get anxious hearing thing related with Forth.

Beam: What Kit?

Kit: Beam... there are two seniors in Forth's faculty wants him. They are crazy seniors of that faculty. Ming get to know this during his hazing activity.

Beam: Did Forth know about this?

Kit: Yes... Forth knows about them and manage to be in his control but Ming worried after they get to know Forth's relation with you they will be out of control.

Beam: But Kit, not matter what Forth only can date one of them right.

Kit: Remember I said they are crazy, they want Forth to date both of them at the same time.

Beam feel disgusted at the same time he is worried about about Forth.

Beam: How come I don't know such people exist in our campus.

Kit: They only be in their faculty and rule them.

Kit hear someone coming and change the topic. It's Forth and Pha. Forth saw Beam face and ask what's wrong with him. From face reaction Forth able to understand Beam's emotion but Beam manage Forth with his smile and hug Forth. Pha sounded they start again but Kit understand Beam's feelings.

They back to their campus and Beam bring Forth to his room. By the time they reach Beam's room its already late in the evening. Forth ask Beam what he wants for dinner. Beam mention bread sandwich will do he is afraid of getting fat. Beam mention he will prepare it and ask Forth to take his shower. Forth suggest to have shower together again Beam just glare at him and Forth walk towards the washroom silently. Beam laughed quietly and prepare the sandwich. After shower Forth walk to Beam and gave him a back hug. Forth kiss Beam's neck and bite them slowly. Beam felt like electric current pass through his body. Beam mention he haven't took his shower and sweating but Forth reply his sweat taste sweet for him and the accents driving him crazyly. Forth carry beam and bring him to his bed.