Chapter 28

Beam walk towards Forth and hugs him. Forth back hug him and mention Beam should atleast give him a chance to explain. Beam understood he made big mistake by just assuming things. Beam asked sorry to Forth and Forth said he keep searching for him all these four years. He found his grandmother's house but his grandmother refused to tell anything about him. Beam reply he is the one who ask his grandmother not to tell anything about him. Forth said he predicted that.

Forth: After completing my studies I started my own business exporting and importing metals. One day Locas comes to my office to meet me but the moment I saw Locas my temper increase drastically as he is the reason  you are not with me. So I doesn't allow Locas to meet me. Somehow Locas manage to meet Pha and Kit. They ask me to come a shop and make me meet Locas. At first, I wonder why Pha and Kit doing so but later only I realize that Locas is trying to meet because he knows where you are.

Beam: Mean... Locas know where am I earlier.

Forth: Yes... Carl is Locas's cousin. He upload a picture snapped with you in his facebook that's how Locas get to know about you and share the news with us. The next day I book my ticket and came London.

Beam: Why you have act like Tae and lie to me?

Forth: Oh.. That was Kit's idea. They want me to be your friend and know what makes you leave us. Pha and Kit make such report for me and Carl help me to appoint you as my doctor.

Beam: Kit... wait I gonna kill you..

Forth: And also to check whether you eyeing on someone else or not..

Beam: Forth!!

Forth: Just kidding..

Beam: Forth.. Why Locas suddenly changed into such a nice person?

Forth: I also wonder about it and ask Ming to inquire about it. He changed so much because of his mother. His mother diagnosed with brain tumor. Before she dies she ask Locas to be a good person and makes her proud. She also ask him to apologize to people he behaved badly in the past and help them to get a better life. As we heard Locas love his mother since her dead he start full filling her wish. He search for those people who he behaved badly or hurt them ask for forgiveness and help them.

Beam: Sometime life become totally unpredictable.

Forth: Yes...

Beam felt extremely happy after listening to Forth. He felt sad as he lost four years of his life with Forth and making everyone sad including himself. Beam learnt a lesson that after this he won't be assuming things and will clarify first. He remember about the news he read in the net about Forth getting engaged. Beam ask about it and Forth said the news is true but he is not engaged it was his elder brother. Beam then only remember Forth having a elder brother and feel relax.

The day comes end with sun begin set and snow starts to drop. Beam felt cold and wanted to go home. Forth said okay. Forth drive the car to his house. Forth kept checking his phone Beam question about it but Forth reply nothing. The moment they reach Forth's house it is dark.

Beam ask why the house is dark, Forth reply he is not sure either. Both of them walk in together and Beam suprised to see the house decorated with candle and rose petals.

 Both of them walk in together and Beam suprised to see the house decorated with candle and rose petals

Beam looked at Forth and said you plan something right. Forth just smile at him showing all his teeth. Forth hold Beams hand and bring him to the table. He make Beam sit in the chair and ask him to wait.

Forth back with his guitar while singing a song for him. Beam felt happy listening to the song and felt touched with the lyrics showing how much Forth miss and love him. Beam walk towards Forth and hugs him. Suddenly light projected on the wall and pictures of Beam together with Forth showed in the projection. Its all their past memories being together since childhood.

Beam feel Forth is planning something else but his focus was on the projection. When the projection comes to an end he turn around and found Forth is no longer standing beside him. He only able to hear Forth's voice asking Beam to walk outside of the house. Beam quickly walk outside of the house and he couldn't believe his own eyes.

Forth standing there with the background of Marry Me?

Forth standing there with the background of Marry Me?. Beam stand there like a idiot. He didn't expect this from him. Forth ask Beam to walk towards him. Forth bend his knee and show the ring he bought for Beam.

Forth said he already miss him alot he can't live a life without Beam anymore

Forth said he already miss him alot he can't live a life without Beam anymore. I won't ask you will you marry me. I would say please marry me. Beam laughed to what Forth said but he immediately reply he is happy to marry him. Forth wear the ring for Beam and its perfectly fit for him. To make more romantic slow music is played on the background and they are showered with rose petals.

Forth hug Beam and kiss him. Beam hear people cheering and clapping hands he turn back and suprise to see all his friends Pha, Kit, Ming, Yo with both his parents and Forth's parents there. All of smiling happily at them. Pha and Kit come to Beam and hug him. Beam's parents thank Forth for making Beam happy again. Forth thank them for accepting their relationships. After receiving message from his servant Forth ask everyone to go to the dining room and enjoy their dinner.

Forth goes to Beam ask whether he like his suprise or not. Out of joy and extreme happpiness only tears come out of Beam's eyes. Forth said both their parents accept their relationship and waiting for their wedding. Beam ask Forth to choose a day. Forth reply tomorrow. Beam hit Forth's head asking him to be more practical. Beam suggested how about February 14. Forth ask why that day, Beam reply because its Valentines Day.  Forth smile at Beam and ask will you be my Valentine. Beam hug Forth and reply I'm always your Valentine.

~●~ The End ~●~

Hi guys,
Hope you guys enjoy this story.
Now I'm interested on writing some short stories. The title was "Boy Love Short Story".
See you guys there...