Chapter 17

Forth and Beam gets ready to be at the moons and starts competition. Forth bought suits for both of them so both of them will look ideal.

As expected both Forth and Beam look extremely hot in the suit

As expected both Forth and Beam look extremely hot in the suit. They steal the entire campus attention the moment they reach the campus hall. Both of them stopped to take pictures with other students but both of them never spilited during the photoshoot.

 Both of them stopped to take pictures with other students but both of them never spilited during the photoshoot

Forth who been happy all the while become pale and look worried. He stop taking pictures with others and bring Beam inside the hall immediately. He ask Beam to be with Kit and never go anywhere alone. Beam wonder where Forth is going in rush. Before Forth move Beam hold Forth's hand and ask him what is happening but Forth refused to say anything. He ask Kit to take care of Beam.

Beam felt unhappy but he don't have any choice, he have to listen to Forth rather than making the issue more complicated. The competition started Pha cheers for Yo and Kit cheers for Ming but Beam had no peace. Its been an hour Forth left but there is no sign of him returning. Beam tried to call Forth but his is phone switch off. Kit and Pha notice Beam who is completely lost but Beam doesn't want to spoil Pha and Kit's mood who happily enjoying their boyfriend's performance. Beam just mention he is having headache.

Beam finally able to gasps his breath peacefully the moment Forth's hand laid on his shoulder. He hugs Forth but he shocked to see Forth condition. Forth look messed up. Forth hug Beam and said don't ask him anything. He will tell him after he solve all the problem. Beam able to sense a problem is going on. Beam wanted to help Forth but he doesn't know the way since Forth don't want to share anything with him. All of them continue cheering for all the moons and stars.

Ming become the campus moon followed by Suthee on first place and Yo on third place. Moreover, Yo grab several other award include most popular award and best skin award.

After the competition end six of them decided to have dinner together but Forth bring another plan. Forth plan for a small vacation. Without thinking of anything everyone agreed expect Beam. Beam question the need of sudden vacation but before Forth answer Pha and Kit hid Beam's head and ask him to just follow rather than asking Forth many question.

Beam knows Forth's behavior well he will make such sudden decision when he is crazy or to avoid something. Forth ask everyone to pack their belongings and he bring his range rover. Forth and Beam back to their room. Forth ask Beam to help him pack his stuff while Forth play his Rubik cube. Beam pack all their belongings and move out of his room with Forth.

Beam hold Forth's hand and ask him whats the problem. Forth hug him and ask do you trust me. Beam nodded yes and Forth reply he will tell everything later. Beam get into the car with Forth and wait for the others.

Four of them reach and get inside the car excitedly while planning where to go but Ming look disturb. He call Forth out as he want to talk with him personally. Beam only able to see Forth and Ming seriously communicating something. Beam ask Kit whether he knows anything but Kit is busy focussing on his phone searching for places to visit. After sometime Forth and get in the car and Forth start driving the car.

Since none had their dinner, all of them wanted to have the dinner first. Forth drive somewhere far to have their dinner. The moment they arrived at that destination only one word can be said thats amazing. The restaurant build next to a lake where customers can go for a walk by the lake while waiting for food to be served. They place their order and walk by pairs. At certain point Beam stop and admired something. Forth hug him from back and ask what is he admiring.

Beam shows two owls on the rock embracing each other.

Forth smile and said love exists everywhere

Forth smile and said love exists everywhere. It only need two soul that love for each other endlessly beyond anything. Beam just reply I love you Forth and kiss him.