Chapter 26

Beam stand in shock realizing Tae is Forth with the mark in his left arm. Beam remember this mark because Forth get those mark while saving him in a accident. Beam don't know what to do. He is happy to see Forth again but he doesn't want to meet him. Forth come closer to Beam and hug him again. Beam try to push Forth again but Forth show his strength this time.

Beam: Forth, leave me.

Forth: Why should I leave when you said you belong to me. I won't let my things go from me.

Beam couldn't reply to Forth but he stop pushing Forth and feel comfortable being in Forth's embrance. Beam began to feel guilty when he recalls the incident that happen to him. Beam said he don't deserve Forth and ask him to go but Forth didn't. Forth move towards and both of them landed in the bed. Beam lay on the bed and Forth lay close to him while locking him using his leg.

He touch Beam's hair and slowly move to his face. Forth mention he miss him so much and his life is like hell without him. Beam couldn't tell his real feel on how much he misses Forth. He just listen to what Forth is saying. Forth touch Beam's lips and said still soft as before. Forth bring his lips closer to kiss those soft pinkish lips but Beam push Forth's face.

Beam: Don't kiss me... I'm dirty.

Forth: It's okay... I haven't bath as well.

Beam: Forth I didn't mean that... what I mean is..

Forth: Beam remember what happen last night...

Forth raise his right eyebrows in a way tease to Beam but Beam turn his face because he felt Forth being cute and he couldn't hide his smile. Forth call Beam and he look at him. Forth used the chance to kiss Beam and taste Beam's lips. After their kiss Forth said he miss the kiss so much.

Beam keep saying he doesn't deserves Forth as he is not pure for him but Forth reply he just want Beam's heart and now he knows he owns it. Beam feel touch and tears appear on his eyes. Forth hugs him calm him down.
Forth just he can't leave a live a life without him. Forth begged Beam not to make him suffer alone anymore.

Beam understand how Forth is feeling but he said he needs some time. Forth agree happily with a condition that Beam have to stay with him and Beam agree to that. Forth shouted happily. Forth mention he wants Beam to meet someone. Beam asked who was it. Forth reply its a secret but he assure that after he meet that person he will be happy.

Beam wonder who is the person. The only person who can make him happy is Forth and he already meet him now who can make me happy. Beam get excited and keep asking Forth but Forth didn't say anything.

Forth and Beam get ready and the servant in their house mention Tae and Beam looking good. Forth smile at them and said Beam already knows who is he. They all feel happy and wish all the best. Beam ask so all of them in your drama. Forth nodded yes. Forth's manager who previously known as Tae's manager to Beam ask sorry to Beam as all of them have to lie to him. Beam reply thats okay. Forth's manager continue saying that Forth only love him. Beam felt happy but at same time he thinks whether he deserves that. Beam just smile at all of them.

Forth bring Beam to a cafe to meet someone he mention early but he couldn't see that person. Forth ask Beam to seat as he want place an order for them. Beam said okay and sit.  He look at Forth who is ordering food. Beam felt Forth look cool as before. Suddenly Beam heard someone call his name he excitedly turn to see the person but his reaction change the moment he saw Locas in the shop. Forth saw Locas as well, he stop making his order and run towards Beam.