Chapter 9

Forth and Beam reach the resort where the photoshoot held. Beam thanks Forth for the ride. Before Beam get down the car Forth pull Beam towards him closely. Their face only a inch apart. Beam get nervous and his heart rate keep rising. Forth stare at Beam's face. He look at deep into Beam's eyes and mention don't leave me. Beam become statue at that moment. All feelings that been hidden for Forth awake at instant. Pha run towards Forth. Pha seeks Forths help to manage the group as Yo is not feeling good and he wants to be with Yo. Forth agrees to help Pha. Beam think Forth didn't change at all. Since he knows Forth no matter who ask for help Forth will be the first one to say yes.

Forth ask Beam to help him bring his bag to the room. Beam mention he want to be with him. Forth felt happy but when saw Suthee and Jacklin walking towards them. Forth mention he can manage and ask Beam to rest. Before Suthee and Jacklin reach Beam, Forth ask all the moons and star to gather around. Beam saw Pha share his room with Yo and Ming in a room with Kit. He doesn't want to be third wheel and ruin their day. He walk towards Forth's room and place his and Forth's bag. He saw Wan waiting for Forth. Wan ask where is Forth and Beam reply he took over the charge as Pha take care of Yo. "He always don't have time for me and never think about me... he don't care for me" sounded Wan sadly.

Beam don't know how to console her but he felt he is one of the reason for it. Beam thought if such things continue to happen then their relationship would be broken. It will hurt Forth. "I will never let such thing happen" whisper Beam to himself. He place Forth's bag in his room and walk to the reception. He wanted to book a room for himself so Forth can spend the night with Wan but to Beam's luck there is no more empty room available. Forth who saw Beam at the reception ask him what is he doing there. Beam mention he wanted to stay alone but there is no more room available there. Forth grab Beam's bag and bring him to his room. By the time Forth and Beam back the room Wan already left the room.

Forth ask Beam to rest and mention there is small party for seniors at night. Beam nodded and walk towards the washroom. Forth lay on bed and had a small nap. His sleep was disturb by Beam's phone. Message and call keep on coming to his phone. Forth took Beam's phone and suprise to see not only Suthee and Jacklin messaging him. There are also some other stars and moon text and call him. Forth switched off Beam's phone and place inside the drawer.

After shower Beam also sleep beside Forth. By evening they all gather and had some fun activities by the sea side. Everyone split into fea groups and played the games. Forth make sure Beam is far from Suthee and Jacklin. Although other had eye on Beam these two are very serious on him. After these activities all of them let to be play in the sea but they are guard by the lifeguard. Beam is having is fun with Ming, Kit, and Pha. Although Yo is recover but Pha doesn't allow Yo to play. Yo seat and watch them playing. Forth who pass by saw Yo and sit next to him. Forth inquire Yo about his health status and Yo thank Forth for helping Pha to take over the duty.

Due to strong wind some dust stuck into Forth's eyes which make his eyes itchy. Forth keep on rub it and Yo mention he will help to blow it out. The moment Yo blew at Forth's eyes everyone attention turn towards them. From far it appear to be Yo is kissing Forth.

Some students began to sound cute, perfect couple and hot. Pha gets angry he walk towards both of them. Even Beam jealous to see Yo closely with Forth. Beam follow Pha as he know Pha is very posssesive over Yo. Right before Pha and Beam reach Forth. The staff from medical team come towards Forth and pour eye drop in his eyes.

Beam and Pha ask what happen. Yo said dust drop in Forth's eyes and he try to help. Beam felt it not appropriate to let Forth be there so he drag Forth with him to play in the sea. Forth initially mention he is not interested but looking at Beam's cute gesture make him join in the play.
Beam insist Forth to bring him futher the sea but when the strong wave approach Beam shouted like a kid. Forth hug him and the wave hit them. Beam find it intresting and continue to play like that but it took sometime for Beam to realize that he have been hugging Forth tightly everytime the wave comes and it leave some scratches on Forth's arm.

As the sun begin to set all of them are asked to back to their room and refresh them self. Forth notice the star from science faculty hesitate to come out from the sea. She wear white t-shirt and Forth understand her situation. He remove his t-shirt and ask her to wear that. That's first time everyone saw Forth's six pack abs. Forth look far more sexier when he walk out from the sea while the sea water dripping out of his hair to his body. It become eye catching moment more everyone except Beam. He used to see that six pack body.

Beam give his towel towards Forth to cover his body. Ming and Kit praise Forth for his heroic action but Ming and Kit's suprise to see Forth's eyes glued to Beam and Beam is staring at Forth.