Chapter 6

Beam and Kit ask about the new rules towards Pha. Pha just mentions Forth brings those rules. Since Forth took in charge of the competition everything goes smoothly so everyone just obeyed his order.

Kit: But... Pha your are the campus moons.

Pha: Kit... Campus moon don't manage this. I have a different task but why you so worried. I support Forth for this.

Beam: Of course you will support him. Since you can protect your Nong easily but Kit are you missing anyone.

Kit: No... I just want to see them practice.

But Kit look disturbs. He is not himself. He keeps looking at his handphone. He wanted to ask Pha something but he stops himself. Pha calls Yo to invite for about lunch but Pha just replies okay and ends the call.

Beam: Why Pha.. didn't go to meet N'Yo.

Pha: No... Ming not feeling good. Yo, bring him to the clinic.

Beam: Ohhh...

Kit who listen to this took his back and walk towards his car. Pha and Beam look at Kit but he didn't say anything to them.

Beam: What happens to my Kitty? He looks so worried. 

Pha: Lovesick..

Beam: Since when... Ming uh?

Pha: It's happening for some time. Initially, I thought Ming just joking with Kit since we all from same high school but he is damn serious.

Beam: Really... did I miss anything.

Pha: Beam you miss many things. Can you believe Kit feel jealous when Ming get closer with other stars.

Beam: Really... omg. Kitty got jealous. Pha tell me what happens?

Pha: I'm not sure either I get to know from Yo. Ming wants to check whether Kit got feeling for him or not. He acts like getting close to one of the stars in front of Kit. As expected Kit got jealous and walk from there. Ming felt bad and run behind Kit to stop and explain he just wanted to test him. But you know Beam what Kit did.

Beam: What?

Pha: He punches on Ming's face till his lips bleed.

Beam: Shia... Kit so aggressive...

Pha: He is possessive of Ming that much.

Beam: Then...

Pha: It becomes an issue but Ming manage mentioning different reason if not the engineering faculty will blame Kit for damaging their Moon's face. Since then Ming keeps on asking my help to tell the truth to Kit. I tell the truth but Kit is not easy when such things happen.

Beam: Yes... Kit is sensitive.

Pha: But today morning Yo said they almost going solve their problem but now I'm not sure what is going on. Most probably Kit going to visit Ming.

Beam: I really can't believe such love story going on. I miss them. Oh, my Kitty.

Pha: How can you notice all this when you have managed both moon and star at the same time.

Beam: Pha...seriously nothing going on.

Pha: Maybe it's nothing for you Beam. But both of them seriously interested in you. I felt it's time for you to think. God gave two option for you to select. It's not like last time you have to chase over. You just have to say yes.

Beam: Pha...

Pha: I'm not forcing you but I want you to think. People say its better to accept someone loves us.

P'Beam... Beam heard someone call his name. It's Suthee who walk towards them. Suthee wishes at Beam and Pha and sits beside Beam. He gave Beam the drink he bought for Beam. Pha feels to give some personal time for Beam and Suthee so he excuses him mentioning going to the washroom. Beam thank Suthee for his treat and ask what he is doing there. Suthee reply he came to meet him. Suthee whisper he misses him but although it's not loud, Beam able to hear that. Beam just smile at Suthee and ask about his practice for the competition. Suthee says everything is going good and ask what he will get if he wins the competition. Beam thinks what to answer. Before Beam reply, Suthee said he wants to have a candlelight dinner with Beam in his room.

Beam ask why his room. Suthee said he will cook for him. Beam ask whether he knows to cook. Suthee nodded and Beam agrees to the Suthee's invitation. Suthee feels happy but he mentions his toughest competitor is Ming to get the campus moon. Beam said he don't  have to get the campus moon title he gets any award also will make medical faculty proud. Suthee thank Beam. At that moment Jacklin who came to meet Beam saw the closeness between Beam and Suthee gets annoyed. She walks towards them and sits beside Beam. Suthee feels irritated with Jacklin acts towards Beam. Both Suthee and Jacklin just stare at each other. Pha who back from washroom look at Beam and ask what is going using his non-verbal communication. Beam just shake his head meaning he doesn't know.