Chapter 13

Beam wake up from his sleep and look at wall clock its show 10.30 am. He found Forth is not in room anymore. He never wake up late like this. Beam is a morning person but he feel tired of what happen last night. His body still pain from Forths grip. The moment he recalls what happen last night smile automatically pop out his face. Beam wrap himself with the blanket and suprise to see a bag with a sticky note.

Beam smiles at the note and look at gift

Beam smiles at the note and look at gift. Its a navy blue shirt with white collar. Navy blue is Beam's favourite colour. Beam had his shower and get ready by wearing that shirt. Its perfectly fit for him and he looks good in it. Beam wants Forth to be the first person to see him in that shirt. So he took his phone which had been hiden by Forth and given to him last night. He make a video call to Forth and ask what is he doing. Forth surprised to see Beam in the shirt he gifted him. Forth mention he is the photoshoot spot. Forth couldn't stop admiring his lovely Beam who look much cuter in his eyes.

Beam: Forth can you say something rather than just look at me.

Forth: Beam you look so cute. I can't stop admiring you.

Beam smile listening to such words from Forth. He is blushing heavely.

Beam: Forth thank you for the gift but what is the purpose?

Forth: I used hear my friend say we need to gift our partner after our first date.

Beam: First date.. !! Remember what you did last night. Is that something you do on first date.

Forth: Beam about last night... Oh mmmyyy goodnesss... I really couldn't control myself. I couldn't believe myself being out of control. You really damn sexy.

Beam: Idiot don't say such things... It's embarrassing.

Forth: Then why are you smilling.

Beam: What to do, it comes automatically.

Forth: You like it... Did I satisfy you?

Beam: Forth you stupid enough. If you continue I will end the call.

Forth: Okay... okay I won't. Did you had your breakfast.

Beam: Haven't. How about you?

Forth: Later I will have it... Now I will ask someone to send it to you.

Beam: No... Where are you now? I will come there and we have our breakfast together.

Forth: Okay then... I'm near the swimming pool. Come here directly no chit chatting with anyone in middle.

Beam: Okay Sir...

Forth smile and Beam ends their call. Beam look at mirror again and adjust his hair. He make sure he look good in the eye of Forth. Beam walk towards the swimming pool. The navy blue shirt on Beam was perfect. All the eyes fall on him. He looks extremely hot with Forth's sun glass. Beam look for Forth and saw him. Beam walk towards Forth on his way Jacklin stop him. She mesmerized by Beam handsomeness.

Jacklin: P'Beam... how are you? Why I can't reach you on your mobile.

Beam: Im good. My phone out of battery so I left it for charge.

Jacklin: My shoot done... are you free? Can we go for walk by the beach?

Beam hope Forth don't see him but as usual his luck doesn't help him. Forth eyes were on him and walk towards him. In Beam's mind coming... coming.. coming.

Jacklin: P'Beam can we?

Forth comes there put his hand on Beam's shoulder. Forth act calmly but he ignores Jacklin.

Forth: Shall we Beam

Beam just nodded to Forth and Forth bring Beam with him. Jacklin still stand there and thinking what is going on there. Since, the sun shine get heavier she run inside a shady a place.

Forth asked Beam to sit and place the order. Beam don't have worry about anything. Forth just remember Beam's favourite. The waiter come serve the breakfast.

Beam shock as the waiter keep bringing food for them

Beam shock as the waiter keep bringing food for them. Beam asked Forth is anyone else joining them for breakfast. Forth said he just order that for both of them. Beam keep looking at food but didn't eat them. Forth smile at Beam while the spoon and feed him. Beam open his mouth and eat them. Forth make Beam have all the food he order. Beam look at his tummy and tell Forth its get big because of you. Forth said he love to bite them. By saying that Forth moves and bite Beam's stomach.