Chapter Twenty One✔️

Chapter Twenty One: Night Full of Rendezvous

KHAIYON knocked on the front door, waiting patiently for someone to tell him to come in. If no one did, then he would just make himself at home. It didn't really matter to him. He waited for a minute before the door was opened and a short, young girl smiled up at him. Well, she wasn't exactly the person he planned to knock the hell out of.

He fixed his posture and looked down at her with a small smile. "Well, hello there," he said politely. "Is Lucas available? Or even here for that matter?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No sir, I'm afraid not. He's got quite a schedule tonight," she explained. "I can leave a message or a phone number. A name even, if you would like?" she offered, trying her best to help the extremely handsome teen in front of her, whom had to at least been her age or a little older.

Of course he took notice to the flirting. Only this time, he used it to his advantage. "Actually, I'll leave you my number, mama," he said, smiling down at her and flashing his white pearls. She felt her heart skip a beat as she stared at him in disbelief. Was he really going to try to get back to her? "Give me a call at anytime. Preferably when Lucas is here so I can talk to him about taking you home with me, alright?" he asked, handing her a card.

Looking down at it, she couldn't believe it. Her luck was finally about to change. "I most definitely will sir," she smiled back.

"Good, good," he nodded, biting his lip as he looked her over. "But make sure he's free when you call me. Taking girls home is quite the paperwork and I'm going to need his undivided attention. And you can't forewarn him about calling me, either. Well, that is if you wanna leave with me?"

Her eyes lit up at his question. "Yes!" she blurted happily. "Of course. The second Lucas is free the entire day, I'll give you a call," she smiled.

"Okay then. I'll see you very soon. . ."

"Cherry," she smiled.

"Cherry."

She watched dreamily as he walked away from her, climbing back into his Mercedes-Benz. Her eyes never left his car until he disappeared from sight. Finally, her dream of getting out of that house after three years was finally coming true.

Khaiyon pulled into his driveway, the sun completely gone. He had to make a few pit stops before making his way back home to his girl. He climbed out of the car and stormed into the house, avoiding the stares he received from his friends and them calling his name.

His destination. . . Aaliyah's room.

Once he made it to her door, the boys were trying their best to catch up to him. Surely she didn't make up that entire story. He burst into her room, just as she was getting dressed. "Ever heard of knoc- Khaiyon?" she turned around, just as he grabbed her, pushing her down on the bed and kissing her as though his life depended on it.

She was completely taken by surprise and by time the boys got to the door they froze, not entirely sure what to do. If Jaylon wasn't mistaken, he was almost positive the girl was completely naked underneath him. "Damn, that nigga ain't even give her time," he laughed, reaching over Martavius and shutting the door.

"Khaiyon," she whispered, feeling his lips caress her skin ever so gently. She moaned, feeling his hand trail down between her legs, rubbing her gently as he bit her neck.

Feeling his hands all over her body was something she thought she'd never feel. "You're mine," he whispered huskily, while gently biting on her earlobe. "Everything on you belongs to me, baby. Especially down here." He trailed down her body and placed a gentle kiss against every inch of her body.