20#tragedy

Narrator:

Primo unease that day,Fause asked him why? But he just shrugged his shoulders and smile at him. Fause has many think in mind didn't mind Primo weird behaviour and left.

A few hours past,Primo decided and left their unit.
Primo just come outside the building when a car stopped and a driver told him

"Get in..."

Primo hesitate for a moment so the driver asked him in irritated toned

"What!?!? Are we waiting for 🎅 santa?!?!"

Primo hop in the car and the driver drive the car fast as soon Primo closed the door and she give him a coat.
Primo take the coat confused and when Primo take a close look at the coat. Primo look at driver bewildered

"H-ho-w!?!?!?"

Primo asked stammering

"Luna give it to me to give you."

The driver said, unconsciously Primo hugged tightly the coat and whispered 'thank you' to no one. A long drive silent came between them,Primo put the coat on him,he didn't see the sinister smile that the driver secretly given to him.

When they reach their destination,before Primo out the car he shyly asked the name of the driver

"Violet Gray."

Primo thank her for picking him up,but Violet didn't respond so Primo just follow her.
While Primo following Violet,his heart beat fast like in a bad way. He sweating a lot,his body trembling,so he need to hugged himself,he sway slightly on his feet.

He didn't notice where they are,his surroundings became blurred on him.

💭 What is happening? 💭

He asked himself,on the other hand no one noticed his presence. Then Primo heard a voice

"I will pronounced you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

That's where Primo stop his world when he saw King and Princess kissing passionately.

That exact moment Primo didn't matter anything on him. All he think is...

💭 No. No. No. No. No. No. 💭

His body automatically reached them,he walk like a soulless vessel to them, that's where everyone noticed him.

Princess didn't expect Primo act,she thought when Primo sees her wedding Primo just walk away quietly. But this??? She need to think fast before Primo reached to them.
She step out and shielded King so Primo won't have a chance to touch him

"Pri-mo....???? I'm glad you here."

Princess said teary eyes and went to reach Primo,act to hugged him but Primo focused directly to his
M
A
T
E
So he unconsciously push aside Princess,that make Princess wobble a little,she didn't believe Primo would do that? But fast thinking she pretend and collapse herself on the ground, everyone around them shocked to what happened and run to her side.

King quickly come to her side,she cling to King and pretend to be hurt,cry a little and everyone pitied on her.

Angela went to Primo and give him a hard slapped on his cheeks that make Primo wakes to his unconscious states. Primo look around