#36uncontrolled

Narrator pov:

📲 They are now heading at South Trese Balete 📲

Inform the other line.

"I know where they heading off."

Everyone look at Fause,

"I will call you back ."

Vani said to the other line before he cut the line and look back to Fause

"Lead the way."

Pete states.

>>>>>>Skip<<<<<<<

The chopper land off not faraway to place the group's going to penetrate.
They slyly enter the area and the scene they all witnessed horrified and shocking them.

Princess gasping out of air, wiggling for her dear life while Primo holding her on her throat.
Not faraway to their position half unconscious Angela laying on the ground clenching her chest hardly breathe. Her face pale,her parted lips are almost violet. Wyllard worriedly rush to her mate for aid. He was furious, mad, looking to his mate conditions.... He lifted her mate bridal style while looking murderous to Primo and Princess direction.
His son William tap his shoulder and whispered. Wyllard gain his rationality back and carry her mate to the safety.

>>>>>>Skip<<<<<

The commotions continues, uncontrolled yelling,screaming until the truth untold.... Denying to the fact.

Princess see an opportunity and stabbed Primo to his left side using her sharpening hands ( Princess use some magic to sharpen her hands like a knife ). Primo strike back and hit Princess to her chest with his sharpening hands. Princess cough blood from that attack.

A word coming from Fause make Primo berserk. He dropped Princess limp body on the ground and uncontrolled energy coming out to his body that make Princess body flew away like a paper. Fause quickly catch Princess before she hit the ground.

The other try to approach Primo but their body becomes heavy and hard to even move. Second later they are now lying on the ground.

King fight and try his limit to reach Primo, it was hard so hard that drained his energy fast,when King finally reach near Primo again he was blocked by unseen force that peel his skin out off his body.
It was very severed painfully but King and Royal endure the agonist pain and accept it.
They both help each other to reach their goal (Primo).
After several minutes of tortured pain they reach Primo.
King speaks to his hearts and hugged Primo tightly don't want to let go.
The spell (magic) around them are slowly faded,but King stiff and slowly release Primo, his hearts shattered when Primo whisper something on him.

"Fa-Fabio de Carlos!?!?!?!??"

He stuttering with disbelief tone.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Fabio pov:

It was amusing seeing this young SINISTER shattered to pieces in front of me. I know that feeling long long time ago....sigh....
I gently reach up my hands and touch his broad chest....sigh....ohhh...how I miss my own build....smile sweetly to the young man that don't slightest move and release some of my energy to my open palms that make the young Sinister flew away from me.... William quickly reflex in second when he sense his body that he can move now,even he was exhausted to catch King's body who coughing much blood from the impact.