23#Dove / Royal

P/u pov:

"Still following me?, Just go away."

I said annoyed,but it paid me silent, I just shook my head a little and proceed my way.

"I think it is enough."

I told myself while putting cash to my back pocket

"Now... for my next step.. I need to get far away from here."

Before I get to the train.

👉 🌆🚄🌃 👉🕟🕚👉

"Leave..."

"......."

I am so irritated and annoyed,but this fxcker didn't uttered a single word,then all of sudden 'he' howl with agony and pain that ripped my heart open, I was stunned and just looking at 'him' , people just looking at me weirdly but they just shrugged and continued their way.

I don't know what to say...or to do to comfort 'him'. He just like that for I don't know how long?

"Hey,you OK boy.?"

I look at the muscular man talking to me,that's where I get my senses back.
I give him a big SMILE

"Yeah... I'm good...thanks."

I answer him,he shrugged his shoulders and back to his post.
I went to 'him'

"Are you done, (he stopped and look at me. I look away cause I cannot look at 'his' eyes with full of pain.) I'm going."

I tell him,and proceed my way. He stand up and follow me. I don't know what happened,but I cannot shoo him in his condition.

"Your name?"

I receptionist asked me, I smile at her charmingly

"Dove... Dove Hope."

The poor receptionist look at me hypnotized

"Can I look at your number.. I mean your ID?"

I wink at her ,and she blushed totally while handling her my ID.

"Your room number is ***"

"Thanks."

"Enjoy your stay,if you need ANYTHING just called me,name's Ana."

Ana flirting at me boldly, I just give her another wink before I went straight to the elevator.

"Why are you snarling at? Jealous?"

I playfully tease him,he just growl back at me, before laying down at the other side of the bed. I shook my head and went straight to the bathroom to get a quick shower.

"Still here? (.........) How long are you going to stuck at me? Why aren't you go back to your vessel,...ha .... Royal?"

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

Royal pov:

I know everything,still I can't do anything. But my vessel, King do things I despite at the same time I,no we crave for....to be with our mate no matter what. We RAPE him,that night I and King forget our humanity. Our mind,control to ourselves clouded by the emotions we buried for years,we let it go. His plead, his fight for his innocence are became drugs on me,on us. It turned me on more.... More.... More....  I am addicted on him,fall for him...deep....deep...much deeper every second past.