30#psycho

The following video are not mine... Credit goes to owner...

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️
Royal pov:

I am unease that day,then I heard him said

"Are you coming?"

Quickly I head on the door, I saw him shook his head but what should I do? This becomes my routine after I awake separated to my human,King.
After the event that I almost become a feral for the intense emotions that prevent to come out due of some dirty tricks of a spell! Thanks to that b!tch...

At first I was freaking out , I separated to King but I saw my mate from the distance. This is my chance to be with my mate. I quickly follow him and for minutes of tailing he sense my presence. He look around and our eyes met. His seem....odd??? Different
... But whatever he is my mate.
He pushed me but I never left him,not this time. Never again I will separated to my mate. Until he became tired and let me follow him.
I am happy.
Happy....even there's something wrong that I cannot explain about him.
He knew what to do. For a few weeks my mate rented some apartment. He is good of what his doing in his computer.

Then this day arrive. I felt not good going out but I cannot stop him to go out,so I just follow him. I felt tense in every second,then he just vanished in front of me. I was stunned for a second then panic rushed in me. I follow him but I cannot infiltrate to some invisible forced blocked my way.

I pushed myself hard giving all my strength but it's no use. Then I felt an intense pain rushed to me, I felt my body if I have....sucked away from here pulling nowhere I know.

I don't want to. I don't want to leave my mate here..... I felt him...his here ....my MATE is HERE!!!! for the first time in few weeks I felt his presence. My mate is HERE!!! HIS IN DANGER!!! CONFUSED!!! HURT!!!!

I WANTED TO SEE MY MATE!
I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!
HIS HERE!
I SENSE HIM
MY MATE!!!
PRIMO HOPE¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouted out my mind while the place where my mate are became little by little in my sight until darkness blinds my vision.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

🗯️ What the f.....!!!!! 🗯️

🗯️ Oh shut up,King....- King!!!??!!?!🗯️

I was shocked to the realization hit me , I am now with King,fxcking great .

🗯️💢 Fxck you! I don't care about you! I just wanted to be with my MATE! 💢🗯️

I told him facing back and forth to his fxcking head,wanted to come out and rushed to my Mate side.

💭 How on earth your here? 💭

Really is he fxcking kidding me? This is not the TIME of fxcking questions and answers portion!

🗯️💢 How on earth I know!?! Stop asking fxcking questions and go to MY MATE!!! HE NEED ME!!!! 💢🗯️

I lashed out of him.

💭 Our Mate. 💭

He replied but I ignored him.