Secret Apartment

ℑt was a very quiet drive until they arrived at an apartment. Jamie looked at Nightwing "where are we? Is this your place? " Dick parked in the driveway "no. Why would i trust you at my real place? No offenses but you are The Jokers Daughter. " Jamie frowned. "Lets go inside. if you're ready " Jamie nodded and Sick got out of the car and helped Jamie out of her side of the car. He took her inside and turned on the lights Jamie looked around and she saw a picture of the Flying Graysons. She started thinking about the poor little circus boy who lost his parents. When Nightwing walked up to her and he got really sad. "Tragic isnt it.. That poor little boy seemed so happy before the death of his parents. I heard he was adopted by Bruce Wayne. I bet even though he has a rich adoptive dad that he's still heartbroken. " Dick looked down "yeah.. " Jamie turned and looked at Nightwing and hugged him she knew after seeing that that he was Dick Grayson. A tear fell out of his eye. "I wouldn't tell anyone about this. I may be Jokers daughter but this is too important that i wouldn't tell. " Dick left the hug and sighed "want something to eat? " Jamie nodded "yes please " Dick went into the kitchen and started cooking some Burgers for them both to eat. And while they ate Jamie started Conversation "so about redhood.. Do you think he'll find me and my family? " Dick looked at Jamie "no. Your family is safe in Arkham . And i'm going to protect you here. " Jamie smiled as they finished eating. And that night Jamie was ready for bed "you can uh use on of my shirts tonight. I'll go to your place to get you some clothes. Just dont leave. " Jamie nodded.
~~~~~~~~~
* Dicks POV*
"Oh my this girl has so many clothes. Hmm ok lets see." I couldn't believe all the clothes that Jamie had. It was crazy. But i put some band shirts, and some leggings. And right before i left i remembered about the box under her bed. So i looked and i saw it. I knew better than to look through it, but i was curious. So i took that too.
~20 minutes later~
Dick arrived back at the apartment and put the clothes in the room she was sleeping in quiet enough not to wake her. He went to the living room and looked through the box. A bunch of pictures she took from their chases, a nightwing necklace that she must've made. And a shirt with his symbol on it. And he found a note in the bottom of the box "dear Nightwing, i dont know if you'll ever see this but i just want you to know that I admire you. I know weird right. But it's true. also, I feel bad for how we treat each other. I was 5 when we met you were 12 I'm guessing, im bad with math haha. I remember the first thing you said. You said "wow another addition to the crazy family" I remember laughing. But I also remember that I kinda thought you were cute. You were cute then and you're handsome now. And even tho I know how I was raised, I want to change, not only for my mental state,but for the people i hurt." Dick finished reading and was trying to think but it was kind of difficult. He got a call. It was Jason. He didn't answer. But his phone kept ringing. He put his phone on silent and went to check on Jamie. She was still asleep. He felt really bad for her. So he went to lay with her and watch her. But he ended up falling asleep.