Fathers Day

Jamie's POV*

Wow.. It's Fathers day.. The day that used to be my favorite but now it's the hardest day... Hopefully no one brings it up.. I look at Dick. "Hey Princess." He said smiling at me. "Hi." I smiled back at him. I bet fathers day is hard for him to since.. Well his parents were murdered. "What's for breakfast?" I asked him getting hungry. "Well, we could go out for breakfast If you want. I was thinking Village Inn if you want?" I nodded still smiling. "I'll go get dressed and stuff and we can go." I went into our room and got dressed, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a bun. "I'm ready!" I said before putting some makeup on. "Ok sweetie." Dick said and held my hand and walked me to the car and I got into the car and buckled up, and he got into the driver seat put his belt on and turned on Billie Eilishes CD in and we listened to her on our way there. My favorite song you'd think was bad guy but actually my favorite song is "You Should See Me In a Crown" Whenever I hear that song I can't help but to dance and sing to it.

When we got to Village Inn Dick turned the car off, got out of his side of the car and walked to my side and opened my door to let me out. He held my hand and we walked to the building and got sat down at our table and we ordered our drinks, Dick had Coffee, and I had orange juice. We pretty much talked about random stuff, until the topic of the graveyard came up. "So I was wondering if we could go to the graveyard so I can visit my mom and dad." Dick said looking at the menue. "You sure? Won't it be too sad for you?" I asked him frowning and he made a sad look. "Yeah but.. It's fathers day and I really need to visit him or else I'll feel bad.." I nodded understanding "I understand it just sounds sad." Our drinks came and we ordered breakfast and ate in silence. Once we were done Dick payed for the food and we left on our way to visit his dad at the graveyard. "There he is.. Right next to my mother." He said and we both got out of the car and walked up to his dads grave. "Hi dad.. This is Jamie my wife." I made a small smile and hugged Dick. "I miss him." Dick said I frowned. "I'm sorry babe." He just stared at his dads grave for a couple more minutes. "We should get going." I heard him say and he walked back to the car and I just watched him, after a while I followed him and I got in the car and I looked at him and saw he was crying. "Babe I really am so sorry.." He just looked at he ground, and I just kept looking at him. After a long few minutes he looked out the window to his dads grave and said "I miss you dad.. You and Mother both." He looked back at the road and we left the graveyard and headed back home. When we got home we just stayed at home sleeping and cuddling the whole rest of the day. I'm just so glad he never mentioned my dad at all...