proposal 💍

ℑt had been 1 year since Dick and Jamie had been together and he really loved her. As Jamie was taking a nap he gave her a note: going out for a while, meet me at the beach at around 3pm.
So he left it on their bed and left. He went ring shopping! He talked to the people who worked there to see what she'd love. And after 20 minutes he found it! A beautiful ring that was rose gold, with a heart shape on it. And before he knew it it was 3pm and he saw her at the beach looking beautiful. He hugged her and they walked along the beach enjoying their time together and by the time you know it...
Turn around.
Why?
Just do it please baby.
Jamie rolled her eyes and turned around and he pulled out the box. "Jamie Quinn, I have had such a great year with you and I want more. Do you?" Jamie giggled "yes, yes I do." Dick smiled widely "good, because so do I" he started getting nervous "Jamie turn around with your eyes closed and hand out" she did as he told while being confused. "Jamie Quinn, I love you, and I want to spend my life with you, forever. Will you, will you," he put the ring on her finger "will you marry me?" Jamie opened her eyes and saw the ring and screamed and hugged Dick. "OMG I love you so much Dick!!" Dick giggled and kissed her and spun her around. "I can't wait for our forever."

FOREVER