Video Games

𝔗he next morning Dick woke up and looked around and remembered that he had the Joker's daughter with him. He checked his phone for messages and got one from Bruce "Dick, how's it going with Jamie? Are you watching her like you should? I know I don't text much but I don't want her to know. Text back immediately!" Dick messaged him back quick "Hey Bruce. She's fine. Yes im watching her very carefully." He pressed send and put his phone down and went to look for her. She better be in the living room or kitchen. He smelt something good and walked to the kitchen and saw Jamie cooking. She was dancing while cooking and she had her hair up in a bun and Dick sat down to watch her and when she saw him she jumped. She started to get embarrassed. "I uh.. Do you like French toast?" Dick tried not to laugh and nodded. Jamie smiled finishing up. She put some on a plate for him. And some on a plate for her. "Here you go. What do you want to drink?" Dick was kinda surprised that Jamie was some what polite. "Milk please" Jamie nodded and got Dick a glass of Milk and got herself one too. She handed him the glass "here ya go" Jamie said and sat down to eat. "Thank you." Dick said to Jamie with a smile. "you uh. Have nice moves. " Dick said starting conversation "huh? " Jamie responded turning red in the face. Dick chuckled "never mind " Jamie rolled her eyes smiling. When they finished eating Jamie was putting the dishes away and went to watch tv and saw a Wii. "Hey what games do you have for this? " Dick walked to the living room and saw the Wii. "I have wrestling games, i have lego games, and i have a bowling game that me and some of the robins play. " Jamie grinned "lets play some Bowling. " Dick smirked "i'm pretty good at it Jamie just warning you" Jamie rolled her eyes "whatever ya say. " Dick put the game in and got both of the wii remotes and gave Jamie one and they played some bowling.
{1 hour later}
"Wow Jamie you are very good" Dick complimented Jamie. Jamie flipped her hair "thank you Nightbrat hehe" Dick went to the kitchen to get some water and drank it while Jamie put the game away for him. Dick yawned "i want a nap you wanna join or? " Jamie shook her head "i might just watch some tv. I promise you can trust me. " Dick smiled "i do trust you, Jamie" Dick went to his room and passed out on his bed. Jamie stayed in the living room watching scary documentaries. She heard a bang at the door and she turned the tv off. Then the door slammed open.

To be continued..