Dedication

𝔍ust a little dedication to the people who have given me inspiration for this story. Some people I know the names of, and some I don't. But considering why i'm dedicating them, they should know who they are.

I dedicate this story to my grandma, who pays for my phone and computer so I can work on the story.

I dedicate this story to my first ever rp parents. John, and Lele. How this happened was It was 2 months after Suicide Squad came out. I changed my Instagram Username to thejokerandharleysdaughter, or something like that, and John messaged me thinking I was a rp account, I didn't even know what rp was. But I went along with it. Then Lele came around. She helped me pick out a name for Jamie. And that's how Jamie came to be.

I dedicate this story to my first ever rp brother who sadly I never learned his real name, but obviously he's the inspiration to Jamie's brother in the story.

I dedicate this story to Brooke, who's real name is Brooke. She was my first ever rp sister which is obviously where that character came from in the book.

I dedicate this story to my best friend Norman who I love with all of my freaking heart! He is my inspiration for the Jamie and Nightwing love story. He used to rp as Nightwing, and well just like in the book Jamie and Dick fell in love. And I just love the pairing, and if it weren't for Lele, John, Brooke, or Jr, I wouldn't have even met him.

I dedicate this story to another Nightwing roleplayer I once knew. Some of the events in the story are connected to him, mostly the Jason Todd parts.

I dedicate this story to really all the amazing people I've met through rp, because they are all my inspirations. Ok enjoy the story.