First Date 💕 (part 2)

Jamie's POV*
Omg I am going on a date with Nightwing! W-what do I wear? I was looking though some outfits that I had and I found a pretty purple dress that I could wear and I did my hair nice, and put some makeup on and took a deep breath nervous about the date. I left the bathroom and walked into the livingroom and I saw a sexy man in a sexy suit 😏😍 and he walked up to my and put his left hand out to take mine. I looked at his hand for a minute and looked at him with his beautiful smile and I couldn't help but to smile and take his hand. He walked me out to his car and I got in his car and He shut my door and walked to the driver seat and drove us to a fancy restaurant. as we walked in Dick asked for a private table even though it costed a lot. The waiter walked us to the table and we both sat down. The waiter introduced herself and asked us what we wanted to drink we both ordered Dr. Pepper and the waiter went to get our drinks while we looked through our menues. "So.."
"So" the waiter came back to give them their drinks "are we ready to order or need a couple more minutes?" Jamie and Dick looked at each other and then Dick looked at the waiter "we're ready" the waiter nodded "ok" Dick looked at his menue "i would like a burger with fries " the waiter wrote it down and looked at Jamie "i would like chicken fried steak with a side salad please" the waiter wrote that down too "ok i'll be back with your meals" she left to go get their meals ready. "So you like steak huh" Dick smiled starting conversation. "Actually i've never had it before.  It just looked good." Jamie looked at him and replied. Dick nodded "you'll like it. Its one of my favorites." There was some silence for a while until Jamie spoke "what's it like?" Dick looked at her confused "what's what like?" Jamie shrugged "you know.. being raised by batman and having a nice family" Dick looked down  and the waiter walked over and gave them their food. "Thank you " Dick said to the waiter.
The waiter smiled "no problem " and walked away.  "So.. " Dick looked up at Jamie "its alright.  It's not always perfect but its not terrible either. " Jamie made a lil nod.  "So um how's the food? " Dick asked Jamie "I hope its good. " Jamie nodded "yeah it is.  How is your food? " Dick swallowed a bite of his food "it's really good"

*1 hour later*
Dick and Jamie got back home from the restraunt and right as they walked in Dick pushed Jamie into the wall and kissed her.  "I've been waiting to do that all night princess. " Jamie kissed him and he picked her up and carried her to their room and had a lil makeout session.  I think they both could agree it was the best date ever.