My Hero

*Jamie's POV*

I have been pregnant for a while, and everything is going pretty good, but I'm still being very cautious. Dick wants me to get a doctors appointment but.. Who would want to see a Mad man's daughter? He said he'd be there with me, well dressed as Nightwing of course just to make people more comfortable. He's on the phone with the hospital now to get me in for an appointment. I was just watching the news. But I freaked out when I saw someone very familiar. It was MY DAD! "Fuck.." I mumbled but I think Dick heard me because he looked at me. "Yes, the first? Ok thank you." Dick hung up the phone. "What's up?" I asked but kept looking at the t.v. Dick stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders. "Well, I got you a doctors appointment for the first of next month." I just got so excited "Yay!" I smiled such a huge smile, and he smiled right back at me. "What are you watching?" Dick asked and sat next to me. "The news.. turns out my dad is out of Jail again.." Dick held me close. "It's ok. They'll get him." I just started to cry. "I'm just scared something will go wrong.." I said between sobs. Dick just kissed my head and turned the t.v off "You don't need to see all that." I looked down. "I know.." Dick got on his knees and lifted my shirt and kissed my tummy.

*Jokers POV*

"Ahh" I said feeling the fresh air of freedom. "It's great to be back Gotham!" I laughed insanely and I saw my goons. "Hey! Remember me?! I'm back!" I laughed more and more until I couldn't breathe. I then went into my home, and I saw Harley. "Hi Puddin!" She ran up to me and kissed me. "Hi Pumpkin Pie." Harley hugged me tight. "The kids will be so excited to see you again." Harley said. "Ooohh. My wonderful, EVIL Little kids!" I smiled brightly. "Hey get down here your dad's here!" I saw Brook come down , and Jr came right behind her. "Hi Brook, Hi Jr." They both smiled at me "Welcome home." They both said at the same time. "Where's Jamie?" I asked. But everyone just looked to the ground. "WHERE IS JAMIE!" I screamed. "We don't know Puddin." I heard Harley say. I got angry and I punched the wall. "FIND HER! FIND HER!" I ran to Harley and I's room and looked at the trackers I have in everyone. I saw she was at a little house. "Bingo!" I downloaded her location and walked back downstairs and looked at my goons "LET"S GO!" I yelled and I went to my car and they followed me. "So where are we going Boss?" One of my goons asked. "We are going to get my daughter back." I said while we went on our way to get her back. "Don't worry Jamie, Daddy's coming."

*Dick's POV*

I Laid next to Jamie as she was napping on our bed. I had my hand on her tummy and I just watched her smiling. And out of nowhere I got a call, It was Bruce. I answered and walked out of my bedroom. "What? Calling to judge me for my life choices again?" I asked feeling upset. "No, I actually called to let you know Joker's out, and you know he will look for Jamie. And I'm not going to go and stop him this time." I started getting angry "What do you mean you're not going to stop him?!" I asked raising my voice. "Dick, listen, I just think it's best that she goes back to where she belongs and that's not with you." Bruce said "No! She belongs with me! I'm not going to just let her go back to that insane clown!" I said with my voice still raised. "I'm sorry dick, but once Joker finds her, I'm going to make sure, him, her, Harley, Jr, and Brook go to prison. And you're not going to stop me." I hung up on Bruce and I thought of what to o and I ran to our bedroom and grabbed a bag and started packing things. until I heard a car outside. "Fuck.." I grabbed my Nightwing costume and ran to the bathroom to get changed. I heard a huge bang at the door "Fuck.." 

*Jamie's POV*

I woke to a loud bang and I walked out of the bedroom and I saw my dad. "Dad.." My dad opened his arms "Give daddy a hug." I heard him say. "But, I.." Dad walked up to me "We're going home Jamie." I shook my head "No." My dad frowned "Did you just say No to me?" I started getting scared. "Guys, take her." I screamed and next thing you know Dick jumps out in front of me. "Leave the girl alone Joker." Dick said. "She's my daughter, I need to take her home." Dick shook his head. "Not happening." My dad charged at Dick and Dick charged back at him. "Wait." My dad stopped. "Why are you protecting her? I know it's not to keep her in prison. I feel like you're letting her live here. Do you like my daughter or something?" Dick stayed silent. "I see." My dad smirked and looked at me and charged at me. Dick shoved my dad before he could get to me. "You stay away from her!" Dick said before punching my dad. I started crying. "Guys grab her!" my dad said while Dick had him held down. "How you going to protect her if you have a hold of me?" My dad said as the goons started slowly walking up to me. I didn't know what to do.. After a few minutes I saw Batsy come and he beat them all up and put them all in cuffs. "You alright." He asked me "yeah. I'm fine." We ran to where Dick was and Batsy grabbed my dad, you, your wife, and your kids are going back to prison!" Batsy yelled at my dad. He then looked at me "All of them." I gasped and hugged onto Dick for dear life. "Don't let him take me!" Dick hugged me tight. "It won't happen. I can take care of her. Please, don't take her from me." Dick said hugging me tight. Batsy sighed "You promise to keep her out of trouble?" Batsy asked Dick. Dick nodded "Of course." My dad rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if anything goes wrong, it's all your fault." Batsy said just before taking my dad to jail. I looked up at Dick. "My hero." I said and I kissed him.