Just a Little Lazy Day

ℑt was a Saturday afternoon, 3 weeks after Dick proposed to Jamie. They have had a busy couple of days, setting up a wedding day, when they were going to announce the engagement to people which is so scary! But today they just decided to take a break and just be lazy and relaxed for once in Soo long. But while they had been cuddling Jamie felt something HARD. She looked up at Dick and giggled. He looked at her and smirked "what?" Jamie just kept giggling and sat up. "You need something?" She asked. "Do you Want something?" Dick asked. She got under the covers and pulled his pants down. "Ooh wow you really need something I see" she said and started rubbing it. Dick moaned "yess baby i..I do.." Jamie licked his Dick and put it in her mouth and she started sucking his Dick. As she was sucking, she could hear some moans coming from Dick that made her wet in excitement. "Baby.. I need your pussy" Jamie got out of the covers. "Lay down" Dick ordered Jamie, and she did as asked and he got on top of her and helped her undress. "Now lay on your side " he demanded next, and once again she obeyed. As she layed on her side he layed by her wrapping his arms around her and stuck his Dick slowly into her pussy and started to thrust. "Oh baby you're so wet" Jamie started moaning "Daddy please go faster" Dick kept going at the speed he was at "how do you ask?" He slapped her ass, and she gasped "please" she pleaded. "Please what?" Dick asked still going at the same pace. "Please.. go f-faster.. please Daddy" He kissed the side of her head "good girl" he went faster, hearing her moan more, and more. "Baby.." he groaned. "I'm gonna cum" she moaned more "me too" He came and slowed down. "Daddy I'm gonna cumm" Dick pulled out and flipped her on her back and rubbed her pussy with his finger slowly "you wanna cum?" He asked. "Y-yes" she responded. "What do you need to do?" He stopped. "Please can I cum!!" He chuckled "ask again." She whined and reached to her pussy and he grabbed her wrists and held them up high. "Bad girl" she wined more "I have to cum!" Dick put his face up to her ear and whispered "how do you ask?" Jamie shivered at the feeling of his breath. "Please m-may I cum.. Daddy?" Dick let her hands go and put his finger back in her pussy and fingered her again. "Cum Baby" Jamie screamed as she came. Dick put his cum filled finger in his mouth and licked all the cum off his finger. "Good girl." Dick kissed her on the lips and layed back down with her and they napped the rest of the day.