First Date 💕 (part 1)

Nightwings POV
It had been 12 hours since i rescued Jamie from Jason. And after brushing her beautiful Green hair i have realized something.. I want to ask her on a date. I will ask her on a date tonight at the best dinner place that is perfect for her. But right now i need to make her some breakfast. I decided to make her my famous breakfast sandwich. I hope she likes it, my ex girlfriend Kori always pretended to like them until we broke up and she admitted that she in her words "the sandwiches of the breakfast was always the awful"  broke my heart. But Jamie's different... Way different. But it doesn't matter. I finished cooking the sandwich and poured a glass of orange juice and brought her breakfast in bed so she could rest after what she had been trough.
I saw her wake up a little "morning Dick" i smiled "morning beautiful. I got you some breakfast for you to have in bed" Jamie smiled at me and it wasnt like the crazy insane smile that runs in her family. It was an actual kind normal smile and it was a beautiful smile. "so uh what did you make for breakfast?"  she asked and i was kinda nervous for her to not like it. "i made you my famous breakfast sandwich with orange juice. I hope you like it." Jamie nodded and said "i'm sure i will"  she sat up to eat her breakfast she took a bite from the sandwich and started chewing and swallowed it. "mmm very good"  she likes it?  Oh my god Jamie Quinn likes my breakfast sandwich! "ok you enjoy your breakfast and i'll come and get the tray when your done." Jamie nodded taking another bite and i walked out of the room and the phone rang it was Batman! I answered the phone "dick are you alone?" i sighed "yes Bruce"  i looked to make sure Jamie was still in the room "how's the Jokers kid Jamie?"  i smiled "She's fine." There was some silence "hello? Bruce?" Bruce sighed "just don't do anything stupid" I knew what he meant but I really like Jamie, and even though falling in love with the jokers daughter could ruin my reputation as a superhero I couldn't help that I liked her so much. "Dick! Did you hear me?!" I heard Bruce say angrily "yes Bruce, I understand. " I saw Jamie come out to go to the bathroom "Bruce I have to go, Jamie's awake" I hung up quick. I went to the bedroom and cleaned up a little bit and I heard Jamie come in. "Hey Jamie. Did you enjoy your breakfast? " Jamie shrugged "yeah" i got ready to go wash the dishes until Jamie stopped me "let me" she took the dishes and went to the kitchen and I followed and she got all the dirty dishes and started to clean them while I watched her smiling. When she was all done she sat in the living room and watched TV I walked in the living room and sat by her.  "So.. I have uh.. So we've hung out together for a while now.. And.. " come on dick you're never like this so why now?  "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date..  I mean not date but dinner like at a restaurant " Jamie looked so confused "I'd love to" she smiled and I smiled too. so we just went about our day until it was close to Dinner time.
to be continued
Hey everyone sorry its been a while I've just had not motivation lately to write because of some family, and relationship problems. There's an update that I've been working on for a whil.  And I hope you all enjoy!  😊💕