Jason Todd's slave (mature content)

Dear reader,  this chapter is going to have some mature content in it so read at your own risk.  Also i'm going to try and make these stories longer. Hope you enjoy :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jamie walked to the door and saw Redhood.  "Oh fuck!  Y-you-you're-"
"I-i-i i'm Redhood!  God damn can you not speak child?! " Jamie gulped "i'm going to go get Nightwing.. " before she could move Redhood grabbed her and knocked her out.

Jasons POV *

Yes i got her!  Now i just have to make sure she suffers a lot.  But how...

* 2 hours later*
"What do i do with her now? " i think as i'm taking her into my secret spot.  As i walk in i see a cage and smirk.  I put her down and undress her till she's fully naked and put her in the cage. And sit at a desk writing a note to arkham  "Ok you fucking douche,  i have your daughter Jamie and i will do everything that i please with her unless you let me kill you,  but of course you probably wouldn't care,  being as crazy as you are,  but just in case,  break out and meet me at Crime Alley and i'll give you your daughter,  if you let me kill you.  Or else she will not have mercy.  ~ Redhood" i then fold it and put it in an envelope that has Arkham Asylums address on it.  And look at the cage to see the bitch waking up..

Jamie's POV *
I was starting to wake up,  i must've had a really bad dream.  But as i awaken i look around and see Redhood sitting there...  And fuuck!  I'm naked!  Did.. He undress me?.. What else did he fucking do?! Oh fuck he's coming over here..  Shit! "good morning Jamie"  i gulped "morning?" he smirked "have a good nap?"  i didnt know what to do i was in an unknown location, i was naked, and i was stuck with REDHOOD
"excuse me little lady, but you may not know this but when you're asked a question-" he started walking towards me "You Answer It! Now answer my question!  Did you have a good nap?!"  i couldnt be honest and say how my neck hurt,how i was cold and how i wasnt comfortable being Naked in a cage. "yeah i had a great nap!"  i put on a fake smile "hmm i guess you'd be used to sleeping that way anyway."
*a few hours later *
It had been a long day and i got a little hungry Redhood was sitting at the desk he had been sitting in. I needed to get up the courage to ask for something to eat. "excuse me um mr. Redhood um i'm hungry"  Redhood got up and went up some stairs to i'm guessing get me some food. He came back downstairs and kneeled down to my cage "you want food?  Here"  he put the bowl down and opened the cage door and cuffed my arms together "this way you wont try to escape"  he then gave me my food. But what was it?  "um excuse me, mr. Redhood um what is this and how am i supposed to eat it?"  Redhood got closer to the cage "eat" i smelt it and tapped it "what the hell is it?"  Redhood sighed "you're in a cage, you're naked, you need to eat with your mouth and not your hands. What do you think it is?"  oh my god dont tell me this guy is trying to feed me animal food. "is this.. Animal food?"  Redhood nodded "it's dog food for my little pet"  i screamed "do i need to put a ball gag in your mouth to make you shut up?" my eyes widened and he got close to me angry "answer me"  i shook my head no "then shut up!"
2 days later
*Nightwings pov
Ok it has been 2 freaking days and i still haven't been able to even get a clue where Jamie has been i seriously need to find that girl i know she couldn't have run off or run off far
But there is one person i haven't asked...
Jamie's POV
I woke up from a long nap with.. A GAG IN MY MOUTH?!  Why just why?!
I heard Redhood coming back i saw he had a.. VIBRATOR?! Oh no?!
"hey you little bitch lets play a game i let you out of the cage, put you on a sex table an cuff you and we play with this toy. He walked up to my cage and slowly let me out and forced me onto the sex table and chained me to it. And he put the Vibrator to my pussy and turned it on and i started moaning and screaming.

*later that night *
I was sleeping when i heard noises i figured it wasnt Redhood so i stayed perfectly still since i was scared. But i ended up hearing a familiar voice it was Dick! Was he here to save me? Then i heard two sets of feet. And i saw Redhood hand cuffed and Nightwing came to my cage and let me out and took the gag off and let me out" go take a shower Jamie " he said to me and we both walked upstairs with him taking Redhood out to the police and when he came back he walked me to the bathroom with my clothes and i went and showered and got dressed and Dick brushed my hair for me and we headed back to the place we were originally staying

Sorry it took a while to update i was working all month on this chapter as well as finishing school before summer, and other things i hope you all enjoyed this chapter.