Honeymoon Love

*Jamie's POV*

I can't believe I married my enemy! Wow that's something I never thought I'd ever say in my whole life.

"Here is your key to your room sir." A receptionist said giving Dick our room key. "Thank you." Dick said and grabbed our stuff to take to our room.

*In the room*

I looked around this beautiful room. It has to of been the most beautiful room I've ever been in. It was fantastic! "Like it?" Dick asked and rubbed my shoulders. "It's perfect." Dick kissed my cheek and walked to the bed and lied down. "So, we'r married." Dick said "Yeah.. Yeah we are." I said and walked up to him and kissed him. "I love you Jamie." Dick said to me. "I love you too." I said back to Dick and i lied right next to him and we just watched some t.v.

*1 hour later*

Dicks POV*

I really want to take Jamie to the beach. I hope she'll be up to doing that. I got up and went to use the bathroom while Jamie was on the bed still watching t.v. When I got out I smiled at her. "Hey Jamie, do you maybe want to go to the beach today?" I asked her and she looked at me and smiled. "I'd love that a lot." Jamie said and got up and grabbed a bikini and went to the bathroom. I just undressed and put on my swim trunks on. When Jamie and I were all done getting ready, she put her hair up in a bun. "Ready to go?" I asked Jamie. "Yes." Jamie said. "Ok, let's go." I grabbed our towels, and sunscreen, and I took her hand and we walked to the cab and went to the beach. Jamie smiled looking around in amazement. "What do you wanna do?" I asked her. She looked around. "I want to go relax in the shade." Jamie said I nodded and we walked to a tree and i put the towel down for her to lay on. "Thank you babe." Jamie said to me and kissed me. I just smiled. "Want sunscreen?" I asked her. "Yes please." Jamie said and i stat down and put sunscreen on her back and I rubbed the lotion all over her back, and shoulder, and arms. Then i put some for her legs and bottom as well. She seemed relaxed when i was massaging her body with sunscreen i just got up and went to enjoy the water.

*Jamie's POV*

Wow, that felt soo good. I thought after Dick finished up with the sunscreen. He went to the water to i guess swim. I just watched him happily. How did I get so lucky to have someone so amazing, and so sexy?

*2 hours later*

*Jamie's POV*

We just got back to the hotel and put our normal clothes on. Dick was making reservations for our dinner for tonight. When he was off the phone he walked up to me, and kissed me. "Dinner plans, a success." Dick said and I giggled. "Cute." I said , and he giggled. "Now what?" Dick asked me. I lied down "Naptime." He smiled and lied by me "Sounds good to me." He said and wrapped his arm around me.

*Dicks POV*

I just lied down with Jamie and just held her close to me. I rubbed her back and she had her face rested on my chest. She must like the sound of my heartbeat because she fell asleep peacefully. 30 Minutes after she fell asleep I fell asleep right next to her.

After our honeymoon Jamie and I were planning on moving to a different location. We were moving to California. I know she loves famous people. Mostly famous killers. But most of her favorite people are the Kardashians. She told me that sh always thought of her family as a more fucked up version of the Kardashians. She's probably right. 

But before you knew it we were in California and enjoying the nice weather and loving the sunshine. I saw the huge smile on Jamies face. We drove all the way to where we were supposed to live. It turns out that we were moving in next door to Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams. I just needed to keep it a secret from her because she loves watching his youtube videos. Jamie + Youtube - Killers = a bunch of confusion. But I wasn't going to complain she was happy, plus it was kind of a "Normal" and "Sane" Thing for her to be interested in. I just hope I can get a chance for her to meet them.

While we were unpacking Jamie looked at an old picture I looked at what she was looking at. It was a picture of when her and I started liking each other. It was perfect. 

After unpacking Jamie and I got our internet hooked up, and just took a long nap.