jungkook

"Dude, that was insane! I never thought you would do it and here you are! You won!"

Jimin and Taehyung couldn't stop laughing.

"Then why I feel like a loser..." Jungkook whispered to himself so other boys couldn't hear him.

/One month ago/

"What do you want me to do?" Jungkook chuckled. "I'm good at everything so I'll win either way."

"Oh, I have such a good mission for you" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Let hear it then."

"You have to make girl to fall for you."

"Dude, it's the easiest thing. Girls already fall for me and I don't need to do anything" Jungkook laughed.

"And make her sleep with you."

"Easy."

Jungkook was about to stand up and leave to find his new "girl" but Taehyung stopped him.

"Not so fast. She has to be her."

Taehyung pointed to a girl across the room. She was sitting by herself, head buried into the book.

"Her? Are you kidding?" Jungkook whispered. "No way!"

"You have month" Taehyung chuckled and Jimin agreed by nodding his head. "Good luck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, hey."

You heard a male's voice in front of you and you looked up from your book.

"Can I have a sit?" he asked.

You looked around and see that there's a lot of empty tables but you still nodded. You went back to your book and ignored the boy who sat beside you. You didn't see him but felt how he was looking at you.

"Can I help you?" you suddenly asked, you couldn't take his starring anymore.

"Oh, no. I just wanted to get to know you, baby girl" he smiled and winked to you.

You blushed by his name for you and his actions.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate math" Jungkook sighed.

"It's not that hard if you just concentrate" you smiled.

"It's hard to concentrate when such a beautiful girl is next to me."

Jungkook chuckled and soon you felt his hand on your thight. You immediately blushed and pushed off his hand.

"Let's study" you whispered.

Jungkook didn't say anything just smile to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, baby girl."

"W-what are you doing here?" you stuttered.

Jungkook was standing in front of your doors with some snacks and drinks.

"I wanted to see you" he smiled.

You blushed and looked down.

"Can I come in?"

You nodded your head and let him in.

"What movie would you like to watch?" he asked and sat on the couch.

"Movie?" you raised your eyebrows.

"Well, yeah" he chuckled. "I'll let you choose, baby girl."

"I-I don't know. I wanted to read a book..." you whispered.