jin/seokjin

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of the cold air. The wind was playing with my hair. I laid down on the ground. I looked up and locked my eyes with the starry sky.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"For what?"

"Everything."

I smiled and turned my face to look at him.

"Thank you, Jin."

I saw how red coloured his cheeks. He looked down and smiled to himself. He's so beautiful.

I got up and took his hand.

"Thank you for saving me. I-I don't know if I would be here now if not you."

Jin's brown eyes locked with mine. A little smile appeared on his face.

"I don't know if I would be here too without you."

He leaned closer. I could feel his hot breath against me. I looked in his eyes. He wasn't looking in my eyes, he was looking at my lips while he was still talking.

"I didn't know I will be able to feel something like this again. You, you make me happy. You make me laugh. You make me laugh until I die and i can't think of any better way to choke? I would die for you."

And somehow, of all the sudden, we were kissing. I closed my eyes and the world around me faded. His soft lips were moving with mine. I melted against his touch.

"I love you" he whispered against my lips.

I felt how my cheeks started burning. His three words sent shivers down my spine. I never knew someone will have so much affect to me.

I opened my eyes and met his brown ones.

"I love you" I whispered back and looked down.

Jin gently touched my cheek and I look up at him again. A little smile was playing on his face. Suddenly something changed. I noticed that he was looking at something behind me.

"We need to go" he whispered and grebbed my hand.

"W-what happened?" I stuttered.

I wanted to look behind me but Jin didn't let me. He tightened his grip and started walking faster.

I didn't know what did he see but I could see fear and anger in his eyes. Something scared him.

"Jin?"

He didn't respond.

Soon we reached his car.

"Get in" he whispered.

I did as said. I saw how Jin looked around before getting in to the car too. He started the car. Soon we were on the road.

The silence was killing me. I wanted to ask what happened but I was scared. Soon enough I heard Jin's soft voice.

"I'm sorry if I scared you."

I looked at him, his eyes never leaving road.

"I don't want you to get involved. I don't want them to know who you are and how much you mean to me. I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

He opened his mouth but soon closed it. He wasn't sure if he should tell me or not and this was killing me.

"Jin?"

"I just don't want you to get involved in this."

He took a deep breath.

"I don't want them to hurt you..."

I could see tears in his eyes. I didn't now what was going on but seeing him like this made me feel pain in my chest.

"Stop the car" I whispered.

"W-what?" my sudden command shocked him a little.

"Stop the car, please."

He did as I said. He looked at me wanted to know why I made him to stop. I cupped his face and leaned closer.

"I love you."

I slowly pressed my lips against his. It took seconds for him to kiss me back.

"I'll never leave you."

He brown eyes were full of love.

"I won't let them to touch you."