suga/yoongi (part 2)

part 2 for suga/yoongi part one where i wrote about agust d !! go read the first one if you haven't already :)

"He's gone and it's your fault!" tears were running down Hoseok's face. "It's all your fucking fault!"

"Hoseok, I-I-"

"It should had been you, not him."

His words hurted you a lot. It felt like your heart stopped for a second. It was first time someone said it to you. It was first time Hoseok said something like this.

"Why you couldn't fucking kill him? He was inches away from you. All you needed to do was to stab him. You had your knife with you. The one Namjoon gave you when you became part of us. Namjoon gave it to you to protect yourself and others. And what you did when Agust D was killing everyone with his people. What did you do when Namjoon was protecting you? What did you do when Agust D stabbed him 5 times? What did you do when Namjoon was bleeding and took his last breath next to your room? Yes, you did nothing! You even were kissing the person who fucking killed him."

Now you were crying too. Hoseok was right. You were one of the reasons Namjoon is gone now. He's gone and never come back.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Is it all you can say? You don't deserve forgiveness. You should leave and never come back."

"Hobi-"

"Don't call me that! Don't even talk with me..."

"I-I didn't know Namjoon was there..."

"What? How you didn't know. He was protecting you! You were the one he always was protecting. He loved you more than anyone else and this is what you did to him."

"Stop!" you couldn't stop crying.

Hoseok made your pain even worse. He wanted you to feel the pain. He wanted you to hate yourself for not doing anything. He wanted you to hate yourself for kissing Agust D and falling for him and his little game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leave. I don't want you to be here" Hoseok hissed.

"Listen to me!"

"I said, leave!"

"Hoseok-"

A strong punch interrupted you. Hoseok hit you. He put his hands on your neck. He was gently choking you.

"Why it had to be him and not you?" tears were running down Hoseok's face again. "Why?"

His grip got stronger. You felt how your lungs started to need the air.

"I knew him my whole life. He helped me. He take care of me. He take care of us and you."

You were about to fade when you heard a voice.

"Hoseok, stop!"

Hoseok quickly let you go. You felt down on the ground. You felt a little relieve when your lungs felt the air again.

"She doesn't deserve to live" Hoseok said to the man.

You looked up and saw him. Jin. Jin came closer to you and helped you to get up.

"T-thank you" you whispered really quietly so only Jin heard you.

A little smile appeared on his face.

"She has a plan" Jin started talking again. "Did you even let her say it?"

"Plan?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "The best plan for her is to leave and never come back."

"Hoseok, you're not the one who's broken. You're not the only one who feels pain" Jin raised his voice. "We're all hurt. We all lost him."

Hoseok turned away. He didn't want to look at you and Jin. He couldn't stop crying.

"Just listen what we have to say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby girl, we're finally met again" a big smile appeared on Agust D's face. "I miss you."

His strong arms put you closer to him. You could feel his warmth against your skin.

"Did you miss me?" he whispered in your ear.

You felt how your heart started beating faster. He looked deeply in your eyes.

"Did you miss me, baby?" he repeated his question.

You didn't say anything just pressed your lips against his. He kissed you back immediately. He missed your lips. He missed your kiss. He missed you.

Agust deepened the kiss. You felt how he gently bit your lower lip for an entrance.

"I miss you so much" he said between the kiss.

You felt how tears started running down your face. Agust immediately stopped kissing you.

"Did I do something wrong, princess?"

You looked in his eyes. You saw a little panic in them.

"I-I'm so-sorry..." you stuttered quietly.

"What? For what, princess?" a little smile appeared on his face.

"I'm really sorry..."

You pressed your lips against his once more. A little whimper escaped his mouth when your knife went through his body. You saw how his lifeless body hit the ground. Tears were running down your face.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon..."