ch 21 : Tired of more games

ch 21

Next day

Kiran hugged Adiraj as he quietly stood in his office. Her father had rudely insulted Adiraj again today, called him a failure in front of everyone in foyer. He had said that Adiraj will never be suitable to become his son in law and that he pitied Adiraj's father that he had such a lousy son.

Kiran,'' I am sorry, I am really sorry. You don't have to do this. Just stop. I will marry you anytime, any day you want. I don't want his approval anymore.''

Adiraj turned and Kiran was surpeised to see that he still looked calm,'' don't worry, I am okay.''

She felt humbled, this man he loved her so much.

Adiraj,'' Today is very special, we became boyfriend and girlfriend today one years ago. I want to celebrate with you and I have got a special gift for you.''

Kiran's eyes which were already teary, now started to overflow with tears,'' My special gift is you Adiraj. I don't want anything else.''

Adiraj,'' why do you have only one reaction? When I give you gift you cry, your dad says something you cry, you like something you cry, I make love to you and you cry?''

Kiran bluShed,'' its different sort of crying each time.''

Adiraj teaed,'' yes, your cries are louder when I am in...''

Kiran kissed him on lips stopping the flow of his words, ' is this reaction okay?'' She said the words next to his mouth.

Adiraj moved her closer,'' perfect.''

...

Kiran looked at the papers in his hands, Adiraj had gifted her shares from his company. She bit her lips, these shares were worth a lot, not only in money but also in trust.

She thought about her dad, who never trusted her and always bullied her. He had never given her any shares. The only shares She had were from her mother and grandmother. Her father had bought many properties on her name, She had ownership of several bonds, and there was a trust fund for her which would mature once She reached 30, he had investments all over the world in her name but he had never trusted her with the shares of his real love, his company.

How could she repay this man ever? She loved Adiraj, he was her everything but she never expected him to feel the same about her.

She looked at time, it was 5, he was staying late for a meeting, today it was his turn to cook but she decided to make something for him. It was a small thing to do.

...

Kiran checked the folds of her sari, it was pleated nicely, She had initially started wearing saris in university to please Adiraj but now it had become a habit. She still wore western clothes when She had client meetings or in parties but now She preferred to wear these saris.

Adiraj watched her dressing up and smiled from the doorway. He entered the room and laid down on bed, Kiran was choosing ear rings, She showed him different ones, and he pointed toward the ones he liked. Kiran wore them.

Kiran,'' I am ready for office.''

Adiraj got up and kissed her on forehead,'' you look beautiful. Thanks for the most amazing breakfast.''

Kiran smiled happily, She was regularly cooking now and it was due to Adiraj's efforts, he praised every little step She took that She feel motivated.

Kiran stepped away,'' come on, we will be late.''

Adiraj sighed,'' You are too beautiful, I wish you would stay home, so no one can look at you.''

Kiran laughed,'' stop buttering me. I am not that beautiful. You are the one who should be behind closed doors.''

Adiraj winked,'' how about we both stay in and don't go out.''

Kiran,'' Don't tempt me, I am already thinking of not going.''

Adiraj asked,'' but why? Don't you have an important meeting today?''

Kiran,'' yes, but I know something will go wrong. It always does.'' She voiced all the doubts She had been feeling,'' I think I am not suitable, if I failed today, this will be fifth project, I messed up even before it began.''

Adiraj asked seriously,'' don't stress, if it worked okay, if not, there are other people to manage it. That's what they get paid to do.''

Kiran looked at him and confessed,'' I am tired Adiraj, all the pressure has started to get to me. I am becoming much disorganised. All I want to do is stay home and cook for you because that's only things I am managing to do correctly.''

Adiraj,'' Then, stay. I will see who can force you to do anything against your will.''

Kiran sighed, she didn't want a confrontation between Adiraj and her dad but if things kept going in this direction, then, she will have to decide.

Kiran,'' let's go. I will let you know when I can't take it anymore.''