Ch 25: No other option

Present

Kiran opened her eyes when she felt a warm breath on her face. She looked up, he was sitting next to her leaning closer to her. His eyes held hunger, they roamed on her face possessively, and each look was a touch. She felt her body respond to his gaze, She lowered her gaze and looked away.

His hand caressed her cheek. Kiran pushed it away and got up. The rain was strongly pouring outside.

Adiraj,''Come eat.'' He gestured toward the table.

Kiran wrapped her arms around herself. She was hungry and the smell of the food was appetizing. When was the last time she had a nice meal? Her tummy made a sound. Her cheeks became pink with embarrassment.

Adiraj took her hand in his and walked to the table, he made her sit in the sofa and then, he filled the plate with her favortie food.He handed the plate to her.

Kiran swallowed her pride and ate. Adiraj sat down next to her watching her eat. His eyes were fixed on her. He slid closer seeking her scent. Kiran had just put a cucumber in her mouth when she felt his lips on her collarbone. He closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of her soft skin. He kissed there, then moved his mouth up toward his favorite spot. He licked the skin and then, gently bit the skin. Kiran held herself still, the pain in her heart was made by the treachery of her body.

Adiraj felt a drop of water fell on his eyelashes, he opened his eyes and straightened. He moved away. Kiran asked him,'' Are you recording this too? Hmm tell me? Am I so cheap, so low in your eyes that you think you can get me in bed with a plate of food?''

She put the plate on table feeling nauseous.

Adiraj,''I thought my smile was enough. Since when I need anything else to get your attention?''

Kiran looked away in defeat, She had never hid anything from this man and didn't try to do it today,'' You know I love you, I have always loved you and I will always love you but I can't be with you. If you ever felt anything for me, then please let me go.''

She sat on floor near his legs and touched his shoes,'' I beg you. Don't force me.''

He bent and grabbed her by shoulders and pulled her into his lap,'' You are not meant to sit at my feet.''

Kiran put her hand on his shoulder, her eyes looked into his and pleaded,'' But you won't let me walk with you step by step either.''

He stared back into her eyes as realization hit him that she knew about everything he had done. But how?

She raised her other hand and touched his beautiful face,'' You slept with me, laughed with me, shared my life, shared my soul and yet you didn't trust me. You lied to me.''

His eyes bore into hers, they were magnificent eyes, full of strength, brilliance, arrogance and distrust.

He told her, '' I don't understand what you are saying. You left me because I took over your company.'' His voice was smooth and no hint of Shane or distress on his face.

A bitter smile touched her lips,'' I know everything Adiraj. I know you sabotaged my projects, you wanted me to become a house wife, someone totally dependent on you. You took over the company because you didn't want my father to stand up to you in future. You tried to cripple my self-esteem.''

She felt his shoulder tense as he listened to her. She asked him one question which she had thought over and over in these past years,'' why? Why didn't you just ask? I would have done anything for you.''

He didn't say anything. Feeling her heart break again at his silence, she tried to pull away from him but he pulled her back and even closer, she could see the black specs in his brown eyes.

When he spoke his words revealed his true self,'' I am not my father. I won't beg you for affection. You are mine and I have decided that you will bear me children. You will stay where I will tell you to stay, you will sleep where I will tell you to sleep. I won't leave any other option for you.''

His hand moved into her hairs and he held them in his fist tightly as his lips swooped down to captures hers in a kiss.