Chapter Four

"Anyway, This my second cousin Wayo. Yo, This is Bew, James and of course Phana". P'Kamon introduced me to Phana's friend.

We are now in the Hotel Lobby and P'Kamon will tour Phana and his friends on the Island and he wants me to come with him.

Well, It's a good thing

Well, It's a good thing. I'll be with P'Pha today.

"Hi Yo! We actually watched you performed last night and you have a good voice". P'Bew said.

"Thank you, P". I smiled shyly.

"You can be a singer". P'James said.

"No P', My voice is not that good". I said.

"So humble psh". I heard P'Kamon mumbled and I glared at him.

I heard him chuckled.

"Okay, Let's get going. We have a lot to do today, Let's not waste time". He said as he put his arms around my neck and dragged me to the pump boat.

We're going on an Island Hopping

We're going on an Island Hopping. We wear our life vest. P'Kamon sits at the front with the driver while P'Bew and P'James are on the second row and P'Phana and I are on the last row.

I can feel my hands became cold real quick as we sit together. I can't breathe properly and I can feel my legs are shaking.

What the hell is happening?

Is this because of P'Phana?

"Yo, are you alright?". I stunned as P'Pha ask me. I look at him and look away as our eyes met.