Chapter Twenty Six

"N'Wayo". 

I startled a little as I heard my name called by someone. I look up and saw two familiar figures. I wai at them as they walk towards me.

"Hello, P'Kit! P'Beam". I greeted then they handed me the roses. I took the card that is placed above the roses. 

To my dearest baby,

To my dearest baby,

Yo, Happy first month. I love you to the moon and back.

See you later... <3

From your best love,

Phana

A wide smile flash to my face. I feel that my face is burning. I'm happy, very happy.

I thanked P'Kit and P'Beam and they bid goodbye then the fairy angel gang approached me and teased me endlessly. Since our class started until it ended. They kept on telling me how lucky I am that the great 'Phana Kongthanin' is my boyfriend. Everyone in school is looking at me maybe they wonder why I have a bouquet of roses with me the whole time.

While walking to the building lobby my phone rings. I handed the roses to Nate for a while. 

"Hello! Baby..."

"P'Pha!". I said with an excitement in my voice.

"I'm on the way to your school now".

"Okay, I'll wait for you then, drive safe love". I said and ended the call. I turn to my friends who are behind me. They smile like crazy dogs.

"What?". I asked.

"Ey! E'Yo!". They respond in unison.

I shook my head and took the roses from Nate. I told them that I will wait for P'Pha so they left first. I stood in front of the building carrying the bouquet in my arms and suddenly someone approaches me.

"Hello". The guy greeted me as he approached.