Chapter Six

"Uhm... Uh- Yeah Pha has a girlfriend". P'Bew said

Ouch. So P'Pha is in a relationship.

"But I don't know, Pha and Manee seems to have a problem right now. So complicated". 

Manee? I think I heard that name.

Oh! I remember!

Flashback

"P'Hom!". P'Pha utter.

She approached us and wai, so we did the same.

"What are you doing here Pha?". She asks.

"Just relaxing". P'Pha replied,

"Where is--?". P'Hom looks at us.

"She's not with me P". P'Pha answered.

"Oh, I thought she's with you". She said.

"I'm with my friends P". P'Pha introduced us to her. She's pretty and looks nice.

"Nice to meet you all, Pha, just regards me to Manee". Pha just nodded and she bid goodbye to us.

End of flashback...

"Manee?". I utter.

"Uh- She's also an actress and model like Pha, They met way back in 2012 and became a couple after a year". P'Bew said.

That's so long then...

"You two look so serious". P'Pha speaks as he approaches our table. I just smiled at him and take a sip of my bottle.

"Yo! Let's dance!". P'Kamon shouted.

"I'm not in the mood". I said.

"Why? C'mon Yo! You can't have fun like this when you come back to the city".

"What about you sing, Yo?". P'James ask.

-

Every eye are on me right now even P'Pha. I sit on the tool chair upstage, holding my guitar.

"Hello everyone, sorry for disturbing your dance a while ago, I-it's just that my friends asked me to sing here in front..." I said.

I saw P'Bew and P'James holding their phone and P'Kamon with his two arms folding each other while P'Pha just sitting still.