Chapter Eighteen

Phana's Point of View

"How was the food, Yo?". I ask him. He looks enjoying the foods and it's good to see it.

"It's delicious, P'Pha". He replied.

It's been two weeks since that night, I kissed Yo's forehead. I mean it. After spending days with him I realize something. I like him.

It's weird and fast, I know but he makes me happy and feels comfortable. I know we're both men. I am straight but maybe not until I met him. Since I met Wayo on the Island I always feel happy just seeing his smile and hearing his voice. I never notice that not until I came back to Bangkok. I feel like I miss him. Maybe that's the reason why I always asked him to go dinner with me. I love being with him.

I already told my best friends Kit and Beam about this and they support me. Does kit have a faen and Beam? I don't know about him. He is being denial when it comes to Forth.

I also told Bew and James about this. They were shocked but then they said that they'll support me.

I know that this decision that I make will be hard for me and for Wayo if he accepts me but I cannot wait any longer. I heard Wayo became popular on their campus when he joined the Campus Moon.

Ming, his best friend keeps updating me on him when they are in school.

I like him, No. I am falling in love with him.

I want him to be mine.

I know it's so sudden but what can I do?

My heart is telling me to go for it.

I'll take a risk even if Yo doesn't like me.

-

Wayo's Point of View

P'Pha seems bothered since we arrived here in the restaurant. I should be the one to feel bothered because of what he said to me. I don't know but I am still wondering what he will say to me.

He keeps on staring at me.

"What is it, P'Pha?". I asked

"Yo..." He called my name and he suddenly grabs my hand and holds it.

I looked at him and he is smiling.

"W-what P?". I asked again. My heart is going crazy.

"Yo, I know this too sudden. I don't know what you feel towards me but one thing, I want to tell you is that I like you".