Chapter Twenty Two

Today P'Pha asked me to come with him. We're now on our way going to his work. He has a photoshoot for a magazine and because it's Saturday and I have no class I go with him so that I'll know what he is doing.

"Are you fine, baby?". P'Pha asked me while putting his hands on my thigh.

"I'm good".

"Alright, We're here". He said as he parks the car. It's a Garden full of blooming flowers.

It's beautiful...

I'm about to get out when he suddenly grabbed my hand that made me sit again. I look at him with a confusing face. He flashed a goofy smile.

What's with this smile now?

"P'Pha..." I called him.

"Baby, Can I get a good luck kiss?". He said.

Pfft.

"Aw! What's with good luck kiss, Love?". I asked.

"Why? Can't I get it now? I need motivation for today's photo shoot!". He whined like a baby.

"Ohoo, love you're being cute". I said as I pinched his cheeks. P'Pha's cheeks then turned red and He smiles like crazy.

"You're making me shy..." He mumbled enough for me to hear and he looks down.

"P'Pha..." I called again and he looks up.

"Good luck for today. I'll be watching you". I said and quickly kiss him on the lips. I'm about to move away when he grabbed my nape and deepen the kiss. I felt his tongue asking for entrance and he suddenly bit my upper lip that made me startled. I welcome him in and I can feel my face is burning. I kiss him back and the kiss lasted for minutes.

"P'Pha, Stop it now or else you'll be late". I said as we broke the kiss. He smiles and gives a peck on my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and lips.

"Thank you, baby. I love you". He said.

"I love you too, love". I replied. We get out of the car together. I just realize that Good thing his car glass is tinted or else we're caught.

I follow him wherever he goes until we arrived at the area where there are a lot of staffs, there are a white tent and equipment for photoshoots.