Special Chapter

Third Person's Point of View

Phana put his palm on his right chest trying to feel his heartbeat. Today is the big day, the day he and Wayo been waiting for. Their friends, families, and relatives are already here. Both of their parents seem happy and excited. The wedding held in the Panitchayasawad's resort, where Phana and Wayo first met. This place became very special to them.

"Woo". He takes out a deep breath and let it out.

"Pha, Calm down". Forth said and taps his shoulder.

No, he can't calm down. He's been nervous since last night.

"I-i j-just can't, I d-don't know". He said as he fidgeting his finger. Forth just chuckle. Well, this is also what he feels on his wedding day.

"So happy for you, Ai'Pha. You finally found the love of your life". Beam said. Pha smiles while holding his tear not to fall down. He just can't believe that his tying knot with his adorable Wayo.

"Don't cry, Ai'Pha. Save it later!". Kit said while Ming handed Phana a handkerchief.

Just then after minutes of waiting, Montree announces that Wayo finally arrives, Everyone stood up on their chair while Phana stands on the aisle waiting for the signal to march. He wanted to turn to see his Wayo but he just can't move because of nervousness. As the instrumental music starts to play Phana march in the aisle together with his parents, followed by Beam and Kit who is his best man and then Forth, and Ming, then followed by the Fairy Angel Gang and then Pring and Nate, and followed by  Wayo's parents and lastly Wayo who is standing with teary-eyed.

Wayo flashed a bright smile as he and Phana eyes met. His heartbeats race while holding the microphone tightly. He takes a deep breath before taking a step towards his P'Pha.

The music starts to play and his eyes were locked into P'Pha's eyes.

 Tur keu took sing nai kwahm jing nai kwahm fun
You're everything in reality, in my dreams

Keu took yahng meuan jai dtaung gahn
You're everything that my heart desires

 Tur bpen nitahn tee chun ahn gaun lup dtah lae naun fun
You're the fable I read before closing my eyes and going to sleep