Chapter Seven

I have no siblings, My cousins are all living in the states and only P'Kamon, my second cousin left here.

I had long conversation with P'Kamon yesterday that we didn't join P'Pha and his friends for dinner. I told him that I like P'Pha since that night and he said he'll support me with what will happen.

So, Today I'm having my lunch alone. P'Kamon went to run some errands and I didn't even bother to ask P'Pha.

While enjoying my stake someone moves the chair in front of me and when I look up, I'm shocked to see P'Pha.

"You didn't join dinner with us last night, even breakfast and now you eat lunch alone..." He speak as he sit down.

"I'm sorry, P". That's the only words came out from my mouth and I cannot even look into his eyes.

He chuckle and smile at me. "It's fine, Yo".

"U-uhm, P'Pha where's P'James and P'Bew?". I ask.

"They went somewhere i don't know". He replied.

Aw. They left P'Pha...

"Where are you going after this yo?". P'Pha ask.

"Not sure where". I replied.

"Want to stroll around with me?".

I would love to, P'Pha

"Sure P'Pha..." I replied in low tone voice.

"Okay then, two in the afternoon. I'll see you in the lobby". P'Pha said.

He bid goodbye and I watch him until he is out of my sight.

Is this going to be an A-Day-with-P'Pha?

I hurriedly finished eating my food and went back to my room and took a bath.