Chapter Thirty Three

Wayo's Point of View

Seeing my parents happily chatting with P'Pha while having our dinner made me feel at ease. P'Pha seems now comfortable talking to them especially to my dad. After our dinner, my parents told me that P'Pha can sleep in my room tonight. The giant beside me seems very happy hearing it. 

I look at him and my brows creased as I saw him grinning. He smiled at me and just shrugged. I start walking to my room while he is following behind. 

"P'Pha, go take a half bath and let's sleep". I said as I walk towards my walk-in-closet to get some clothes for him.

"Let's take a bath together, baby". P'Pha back hugged me as he whispers making me startle.

"No way!". I replied but instead of releasing me from the hug he makes me turn to him and lean closer as we face each other.

"Thank you so much, Baby". He said in a sweet voice as our forehead already against each other.
I could feel his warm breath.

"For what, P'Pha?". I asked and put my hands on his shoulder while he put his hands on my waist.

"For loving me, and for letting me meet your parents". He said.

"Hmm, Thank you also, P'Pha". I said. He smiled and our lips touched, I could feel P'Pha smirked as we kiss. I push him and he looks unsatisfied.

"P'Pha we can't do that tonight, we're in my parents house". I said leaving him with a smirk on my face.

"Then we can do that when we get back to your dorm? huh?". P'Pha said with excitement as he put his arms around my shoulder. I smiled at him and just shrugged.

"Go now, Take a bath". I said as I push him into the bathroom. I was about to get out when he grabs my hand and drag me to the shower and immediately turn on the shower.

"P'Pha!!!". I shouted as I smack his arm. He just laughs at me.

Because we're already wet, We took a bath together and because of P'Pha's pervertedness, I help him making his little buddy calm.

-

"P'Pha..." I called. We're already lying in the bed my head is in his chest. I snuggle closer and pull me to hug tighter. I could hear his heartbeat and I can feel his breath on my hair.

"What is it, baby?". 

"P'Pha, what if your fans will know that you're dating a guy?". I asked.

Well, I'm just worried that they leave and bash P'Pha for dating a guy. A guy like me.

"Hmm, well If ever you agree with me to make our relationship public then I'm hoping that they'll understand me, us and still be going to support me". P'Pha said.

"P'Pha, I'm sorry but I'm not yet ready to make it in public. Well, I actually wanted to but I'm thinking about you. I don't want you to get hurt". I said as I move to face him. He looks at me in the eyes deeply and leans closer to kiss me on the lips.

"You don't have to worry about me, baby. I'm actually the one getting worried about you". He said.

"I'm going to protect you, baby and remember that I will never leave you". He continues.

-

One week after...

"Aw! Ai'Yo, what's with that face?". 

I lift my head as I heard a familiar voice. I smile right away to see my very best friend.

"Ming! What brings you here?". I asked as he sits in the chair facing me.

I'm currently alone in Cafeteria having snacks while trying to study for the quiz. The gang is not here they went somewhere and because I'm not in the mood to go somewhere so I decided to stay here.

"Well, here". He said as he places a bag full of pockey and chocolates and a pink milk. I smile like I won a jackpot seeing a heaven in front of me.

"Ohooo, Mingkwan! Did something good happened between you and P'Kit that suddenly bought this for me?". I teased. He clucked his tongue and roll his eyes.

"It's not from me, Your P'Pha spoil you too much. Geez!". He said.

I suddenly blushed hearing P'Pha's name. Ohh! This is all from him?

"Thanks Ming". I said as I pull out one pockey.

"Uh, you're welcome asshole, I have to go now I still have a class. See you later!". He said and I shook my head and wave at him.

I open the strawberry flavor and put a stick on my mouth and pull out my phone to take a selfie. I send it to P'Pha and I thank him for the food.

-

[Actress Manee Janrattana made everyone shocked as she revealed that Actor Phana Kongthanin is actually her ex-boyfriend]

"What's with her this time?". P'Pha said in frustration.

"Looks like everyone is talking about this now". I said as I scroll my facebook newsfeed. Their pictures are everywhere in my newsfeed, the photos in their photoshoot last time.

"Don't read the comments, Yo". He said as he tried to snatch my phone.

"Don't worry P'Pha, I can handle it". I said and I smile at him.

Everyone is now spazzing them, they are trying to dig evidence and whatever about P'Pha and Manee. I don't know but I think, Manee really did this intentionally. She really wants P'Pha back! 

She's crazy, She hurt him so much and now, she wants him back like nothing happen. I won't allow her, I won't let her steal what's mine.

You'll see, Manee.

-

A/N : I would like to thank everyone who supports and read my story.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH 💕🙏😘

I never thought that my story would get into #198 in Fanfiction.