Chapter Forty

A/N : First, let me Congratulate our Baby Bas. I'm crying. I'm really proud of him!!!

 I'm really proud of him!!!

Congratulations Bas! 

-

Wayo's Point of View

"Nong Wayo, Can we talk?".

I turn around to face the person behind me. She smiles at me and makes me feel confuse.

"Talk about what P'Manee?". I ask her as she walks closer to me.

Today, P'Pha brought me to his work because I have no class. I sat in the corner with P'James the whole time. They only have thirty minutes break time so I had to prepare food for P'Pha as he still talking to the director.

"Nong, I want to tell you that I'm happy that Phana found you..." She said. I look at her with my creased brow. She smiles at me and held my hand. I startle a little bit because of her action but she looks sincere.

"What--" 

"I hurt Pha a lot, I left him, I cheated on him because he has no time for me anymore. He always busy with his work and I feel like I'm not his priority anymore..." She continued and I look at her as her tears falling.

"You know what, I didn't see him smile like this when we're dating. I mean his smile is really different now. I could see happiness in his eyes and when he's talking about you his face always lighten up. I once saw him talking to you on the phone and I could hear his happy voice when talking to you..."

I don't know what to react now. Is P'Manee already accepting that P'Pha already over her? 

"Nong Wayo, I'm letting go P'Pha. He's all your now, I am not going to meddle in your relationship anymore". She said and flashed a bright smile on her face.

I look at her and smile. She wipes her tears and suddenly hugs me.

"Nong, Thank you for making Phana happy. Just get married already!". She said as she taps my shoulder before breaking our hug. She chuckles.